December 30th

"Happy new year guys!" Baekhyun shouted as he rushed into the door. The rest of the members were right behind him with smiles on their face. Chen was hugging Baekhyun tightly while I was staring at Kai. He was looking outside the window with a grim face. "What's wrong, Jongin?" I asked. He didn't turn to me but answered, "This place is truly beautiful... It's really nice to stay in China for New Years." "That's really true, China is a really great place." Suho added. "Oh, we have a performance today... The great news is that the person in charge said the stage is for us especially. He gave us all the time to perform." Kris announced as he came into the room. "Really?? That's great!" Chen clapped. "Is it possible that we can perform too?" Sehun asked. "That would be awesome! It's Exo's stage, so of course you guys can." Luhan said with a grin. "Then it's settled, we will all perform today and together." Kris said in satisfaction.

I think the first thing people were thinking about as we got into the dressing room was Omg, all 12 of Exo are here to perform! Well... We were still well known internationally even if we left show biz. That was one reason why we still got cheers from audience before. As I peeked at the mirror to see how I looked and found Kai half nude. "Kim Jongin! Put some clothes on, will you??" D.O said angrily. Kai shook his head, "Hyung, I need to find the right style for the performance. I'm trying to look for the right clothes." D.O dragged him to a fitting room and shut the door behind him. I tried very hard not to laugh after what I saw and skipped to where the others were. Chen was sitting next to Suho while touching his curly hair to keep it puffed up. Luhan was sitting on a chair across from him and chatting with Sehun. There was laughter between them so I guess they were having fun. I finally just decided to sit next to Chen. "Hyung, how does my hair look?" He asked. I nodded with a smile, "It looks nice on you, Jongdae ssi." He grinned and continued to puff his hair. The crew gave us a signal to get ready right when Kai and D.O came out to meet with us. We all crowded together and Suho said one of his regular speeches. "All right Exo, today is the day we will make our Chinese fans proud. Let's give it our all on three!" 1.... 2.... 3... Exo fighting!

🎤Picking up my old guitar,
The confession that I couldn't make
Pretending I made one song, I'm about to tell
Just listen, I'll sing for you
I love you a lot but I don't say the words,
It's awkward that pride doesn't allow me
Today I will take courage and tell you, but just
Listen to it carelessly, I'll sing for you

The way you cry, the way you smile
I wonder how much they mean to me
The words I want to say, but missed the chance
I will confess but just listen,
I'll sing for you, sing for you
Just listen once and smile

It's a bit funny to me, although you're everything
To me, sometimes I am no better than a stranger
Actually I want to rub my hair
And be hugged in your arms

The way you cry, the way you smile
I wonder how much they mean to me
The words that I regretted when I looked back
I will appologize but just listen,
I will sing for you, sing for you
Just act casually

Everyday I am thankful that you are with me
My gift that God gave to me
After today, I might act awkward again
But today I really want to say today
So listen

The way you cry, the way you smile
I wonder how much they mean to me.
The words I want to say, but missed the chance
I will confess and it's a bit awkward, but
Just listen I will sing for you, sing for you
Just listen, I will sing for you~🎤