December 24th

*Merry Christmas everyone!!*
I woke up and looked outside. It was snowing beautifully. I hope it snowed tomorrow as well so it would be white Christmas. The rest of the members were already getting ready to go when I came to the living room. "You coming, Minseok?" Kris asked. I nodded and smiled, "Of course, why not?" Luhan and Tao were happy while Lay just smiled.

We hung out at the park first and started to play snowball fight with each other. After that, we went to a show and did a performance of Wolf. It was pretty hard for us because our main vocalist was gone, Luhan and Lay got a lot of parts as well as me. (Thanks to Chen, I was able to sing pretty well now) The next song we performed was Christmas day. I got to sing Chen's lines. The last song was Miracles in December. I sang Baekhyun's part while Lay had to sing Chen's part. I could tell that everyone wasn't used to it. I wasn't either. Kris took us out for lunch and we walked around the mall. Tao dragged us to a gucci store so he could pick out some clothes. Luhan and I giggled when Kris had to pay for Tao. Lay went to get a Christmas tree while the rest of us went to buy the ornaments.

We got home with Lay cooking the dinner while the rest of us went to  decorate the tree. I was in charge of placing the star up the tree. The tree was looking pretty when we finished. I smiled and watched Luhan take a photo of it to post on instagram. Tao was jumping in joy and wanting Kris to take a selfie with him. We had a great feast thanks to Lay's great cooking. There was a lots of laughter at the table. I was making faces and goofing around. I felt like I was back... The old me.

I waited until everyone went to sleep and jumped off the window out to the street. I carried my present and walked down the street. The snow was falling again, a white Christmas. I walked slowly to the hospital and to Chen's room. It was 10 o'clock at night.  I placed his present on the table and sat next to him. "I'm gonna spend the rest of Christmas Eve with you, Jongdae ssi." I took his hand. It was very warm. I curled up near him and fell asleep. "Merry Christmas, Jongdae ssi..." I whispered softly.

I woke up in the middle of the night. It was 1:00 AM. It was finally Christmas. I sat up to rub my eyes. The snow was still falling and showed no signs of stopping. I went over to the window and looked at the city scene. It was so beautiful at night.  I opened the window to let the cold come in. The wind blew in and I watched as the snowflakes flew around the room. Finally, I decided to close the window again and went over to Chen. He was still sleeping peacefully. I smiled and sat down on the chair again. "There are Miracles in December... I'm glad there is."

~

🎤boiji anhneun neol chajeuryeogo aesseuda
deulliji anhneun neol deureuryeo aesseuda
boiji anhdeon ge boigo
deulliji anhdeon ge deullyeo
neo nareul ddeonan dwiro
naegen eobtdeon himi saenggyeosseo

neul nabakke mollasseotdeon igijeogin naega yeah
ne mamdo mollajwotdeon musimhan naega
ireohgedo dallajyeotdaneun ge
najocha midgiji anha
ne sarangeun ireohge gyesok nal umjigyeo

nan saenggakman hamyeon
sesangeul neoro chaeul su isseo eum~
nunsongi hanaga
ne nunmul han bangurinikka

dan han gaji mothaneun geoseun
neol naegero oge haneun il
i chorahan choneungnyeok
ijen eobseosseumyeon johgesseo u~

neul nabakke mollasseotdeon igijeogin naega
ne mamdo mollajwotdeon musimhan naega
ireohgedo dallajyeotdaneun ge
najocha midgiji anha
ne sarangeun ireohge gyesok nal umjigyeo

siganeul meomchwo nege doraga
chueogui chaegeun neoui peijireul yeoreo
nan geu ane isseo o~

neowa hamkke itneun geol

aju jogeumahgo yakhan sarami neoui sarangi
ireohge modeun geol (nae salmeul modu)
bakkun geol (sesangeul modu)

o~ sarangi gomaun jul mollasseotdeon naega o~
ggeutnamyeon geumanin jul aratdeon naega o~
neo wonhaetdeon geu moseub geudaero
nalmada nareul gochyeo ga
nae sarangeun ggeuteobsi gyesokdoel geot gata

siganeul meomchwo (o! ije na)
nege doraga (nege doraga)
chueogui chaegeun (o! oneuldo)
neoui peijireul yeoreo
nan geu ane isseo o~

geu gyeoure waitneungeol

boiji anhneun neol chajeuryeogo aesseuda
deulliji anhneun neol deureuryeo aesseuda~🎤