December 3rd

I woke up really late today. I found my pillow wet and knew what happened. I was crying when I was asleep... So depressing, so... lonely. Someone knocked on the door when I sat up. It was Kris. "Minseok, Jongdae wants to go out with you today." He said. I nodded slowly and got dressed. Chen was waiting for me on the couch already dressed. "Do you want breakfast? D.O said he has it ready in the kitchen for you." He said. I shook my head and prepared coffee instead. "Do you want coffee?" I asked quietly. He nodded and I made another cup for him. He looked at the cup and the coffee for a minute and then finally took a sip of it. "You make very good coffee..." Chen commented. I only nodded. I had made his favorite flavor but he doesn't know... I held back my tears as I finished mine. I couldn't bear to cry in front of Chen again. I didn't want to make him feel bad.

We walked around the neighborhood park and I showed him our favorite spot. A giant tree with a little house. He looked up and around the tree and started to climb up. I followed him. He was silent the whole time and not commenting. The next place we went was the Gucci store across the street. Tao was inside picking out gucci shoes. "Hyungs! You came!" He said excitedly. I waved while Chen only bowed at him politely. Tao looked at Chen in disappointment and went back to picking gucci. I looked at Chen who was looking at the gucci coat. He looked sad, probably because of Tao's expression towards him or something else. I decided not to say something.

We walked into the mall and to the food court. I let him order whatever he wanted and we sat on a table near the music store. We were silent the whole time. Chen didn't look at me or anything once. I felt worried about why he was not saying anything. We walked inside the music store next and I watched him look around the CDs. He picked up an album XOXO. It was one of our hit albums. He opened the box looked at each of the members and finally himself. Chen, pinching his own ears and sticking out his tongue. I used to laugh when I see that picture. Now, looking at it made me want to cry so I looked away and pretended to look at the other albums. I saw our MAMA album and picked it up to see. Ahh.... Memories. I looked up to see Chen going to the cashier to buy the album and I set the one I'm holding back down. For the rest of the time, we went home silently...