Stranded in Snowpoint

To start off, this is dedicated to Blaze32. So by now you know the drill with the disclaimer, however I have to state "I DO NOT OWN DISNEY OR PIXAR!" If you do not like Frozen then this is not a good one-shot for you.

*****************************************************************************************************

Dawn's Pov

I was in Snowpoint City to do some training for my next contest. At least I was, until an avalanche had myself and countless other stranded at the pokemon center. I felt bad for all the wild pokemon having to endure the bad weather. I was playing with Piplup when, I noticed a certain plumhead walk out of one of the rooms. "Hey, Paul!" I half screamed across the lobby. After earning some odd looks, I made my way to the disgruntled trainer. "Who, are you again? Oh wait, that's right you're Troublesome." He said with a smug grin. "FOR YOU INFORMATION, MY NAME IS NOT TROUBLESOME! IT'S DAWN, D-A-W-N!" I screamed. Suddenly Nurse Joy walked in. "Hello everyone, since we are stuck here we decided to play a movie for you!" She chirped happily. A girl with an Umbreon asked what movie she was playing.  (I can't help but think that trainer seems familiar ^.^) "Well, in celebration of the holidays we will be watching Frozen!" Nurse Joy said happily. Paul looked puzzled. "What's the matter Paul?" I asked "What's Frozen?" He asked. I looked at him flabbergasted  " HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT FROZEN IS?!?!?" I screamed. "I don't know, but I already regret asking." He said sweat dropping. "You should watch it  with us, you might learn something." I said smirking. Heat rose to his cheeks and he said " It's not like I can do anything useful anyways, so I might as well." He said to the floor. As soon as the movie started he started groaning. This is going to be a long two hours.

********************************************* Two hours later****************************************

Paul's Pov

That had to be the worst movie ever! Ok, so it wasn't that bad but I wouldn't tell Dawn that. I was about to get up and go to my room but Dawn's head was perched on my shoulder. She's kinda cute when she's sleeping.... WHAT IN THE WORLD OF ARCEUS AM I THINKING! I decided it was for the best to just let Dawn stay that way. Besides I don't want to know what she's like running on no sleep. (Sure Paul, I am sure that's your only reason XD) After a few hours I decided to take Dawn to her room. It's the gentlemanly thing to do, right? I picked her up bridal style and took her down the hall and to her room. When I entered the room Piplup burst out of his pokeball. He gave me a look between smugness and anger. "Ugh, quiet you silly little penguin. Don't tell Dawn about this or you can meet my !" I growled. I then retreated to my room.
********** time skip***************
Paul's POV
Man was I tired. All I knew was that I needed to get up. I took a quick shower and grabbed my stuff. I was about to leave when heard a knock at the door. "Go away!" I yelled at the knocker. "Do you wanna build a snowman?????" The voice sang. "No, now go away." I said getting flustered. Why can't this person just understand I want to be alone, I didn't want to face Dawn after what happened. I knew her little penguin already told her. "Ok, bye" The voice half sang. I opened the door to see the one person I wanted to avoid. She started to walk down the hall, making small talk to her penguin. Suddenly she stopped at a door and knocked. I put my ear to the wall to hear what she was saying. "Do you wanna build a snowman???" I heard the laughter of none other then Kenny. Man did I hate that guy...... I will admit i'm a little jealous. I'm jealous of how happy he makes Dawn. Perhaps I have some Cyanide left over... I'd ask Drew but he's hanging out with his friend Grue.. (THAT WAS JUST A JOKE! It references PersonSayinStuff's oneshots) I decided that even if it killed me I would go build a snowman with Dawn. To show her she doesn't need Kenny and that i'm not a total killjoy. "Hey, Dawn wait up!" I said running down the hall. "Oh, hi Paul" She said with her usual bubbly attitude. Kenny gave me a look of hate (The penguin ship has sunken, the Ikari Ship is moving full steam ahead!) "What, are you doing?" He asked with forced kindness. "Going to build a snowman, with Dawn" I said matter-of-factly. She looked at me with much giddiness, relief and confusion. "Funny, that's what we were going to do!" Kenny said bitterly. "Actually, I just remembered that I promised Paul I would build one with him first. Sorry Kenny, maybe another time." Dawn said being just s little too happy to be sorry. Suddenly heat rushed to her cheeks. I wonder why she's blushing? (Just when you thought Ash was the densest...) Kenny didn't look happy but he walked away before anything escalated. Dawn then took her scarf wrapped half of it around my neck and pulled me outside the pokemon center. It's a good thing she couldn't see my face because not only was it beet red, but I was wearing a triumphant smile. Today was going to be a good day after all. Besides I guess you can thaw a frozen heart after all.

****************************************************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed! Also, who else loves Piplup's personality! I sure do.... As always have a great Day/Night. I've been so happy with all the feedback that I've been getting, and if you want to request a certain ship feel free. So stay awesome my friends! (Now if you excuse me, I need to get back to my ninja duties)