Amnesia part 2- Dawn?

Alright what you have been waiting for is here!  Insert standard disclaimer here. Also I WAS going to do a pov for all the ones who's memories were wiped but Dawns's was the one who it was originally intended for. Let me know if you want to see the other Pov's or there is on in particular you want to see. Also, READ the note at the end it is VERY important. 

*****************************************************************************************************

Paul's POV

My heart stopped beating, "BROCK, WHAT HAPPENED TO DAWN!" I growled.  Brock just laughed. "Wouldn't you like to know. All i'm going to say is that she's with her true friends" I wanted to hurt him SO badly. However, he knows where Dawn is and maybe if I play my cards right he'll tell me where she is. I sighed and said "Look Brocko, I just wanted to say goodbye to troublesome before I left town." He looked pleased with himself and said " AHA , I knew you wouldn't stay! I mean  only someone heartless would leave their supposed  friend in critical condition with amnesia" (In Paul's head: WHAT!! NO!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! In reality: Poker-face).  After a while of awkward silence Brock said "Room 203, better not do anything stupid Shinji. We all know you have a thing for her. I wanted to make sure what I heard from Zoey about you wasn't true before you could have a shot. I know i'm not her dad but I care about her like everyone else.  By the way if you hurt her I will hunt you down and ........" (Sweat drop) "Whatever, I DON'T like her(*Blushes*) but thanks for the info Brocko" Paul said timidly. As I made my way down the hall I heard Brock mumble "That's what Ash said about Misty, and now look at them." After what felt like eternity I found room 206. I quietly opened the door, as I walked in I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. There in the bed was a pale and broken, and bruised Dawn. I felt something tugging at my heart, was it affection? No, i't couldn't be.... right? I Paul Shinji don't get attached, but yet here I am. I then thought to my self bitterly" Way to go Shinji, you found the one person that genuinely cares about you and you screwed it up. You could have saved her, but now it's too late." I absentmindedly said out loud, "Out of all people, why was it you Troublesome.  Suddenly I was snapped out of it when I heard a cough. Dawn was awake! She looked at me with both fear and confusion. "Uh, who are you?" she asked. "I'm a friend." I said. I thought to myself, "Alright Shinji this is your chance to make right, don't screw it up." She looked at the floor and asked, "Could you tell me who I am? Strange people keep coming in and telling me things but it doesn't feel right. Besides I feel you are someone important." My heart started thumping....

Paul: Well for starters your name is Dawn.  

Dawn: Ok? So who are you?

Paul: My name is Paul Shinji

Dawn: (Blushes and thinks to her self "Wow, this Paul is kinda cute......>.<) So Paul, what do you know about me?

Paul: (Notices blush) Well, you are an coordinator with your annoying penguin...

Dawn: HEY DON'T TALK TRASH ABOUT MY PIPLUP! 

Paul:  I was just messing with you troublesome......

Dawn: GRRRRRRRRRR

Paul: Anyways, you actually traveled with me for a short while. We had quite the  adventure......

Dawn: If you don't mind me asking, are we like dating or something.... 

Paul: Uhhh, not exactly we are just friends *Blushes madly(I realize it's OOC but oh well) 

  Dawn:  ( To her self: Why is he blushing?!?! Why am I disappointed to just be his friend?) So tell me, what kind of things happened on this adventure of ours.

Paul: Thinks to self "Can't believe i'm about to re-tell her some of the most embarrassing things I've gone through, but if it helps her get her memory back then I will do whatever it takes." Well i'll admit, at first I didn't want to travel with you, but after a while you grew on me. You actually showed me that I don't always have to be stone cold. 

Dawn: I did that? 

Paul: Yeah but that's not all. There was one time when a Stupid Haunter stole my pants while I was bathing, and because of your niceness he actually gave them back....

Dawn: He stole from YOU! I mean you don't look like a person to mess with.

Paul:*Chuckles* (I know OOC but oh well) Yeah..... and sadly that wasn't the last time he stole my clothing either.

Dawn:   Wow he must really like you...... 

Paul: You could say that. If you thought that was funny there was this one time someone stole my clothing from the pokemon center and I had to wear one of your dresses for the whole day!

*****************************************************************************************************

No POV

Paul then spent the rest of the day and most of the night telling Dawn about their adventures both good and bad. Paul felt he needed to tell Dawn both the good and bad about herself (Like how she had a Bit of an ego...) but he also told her about the bad in him. He felt like if she was going to like him she needed to like the real him. 

*****************************************************************************************************

Paul's POV

When I checked the clock it was near midnight, I told Dawn I would come back and visit first thing in the morning. Though I didn't want to leave, We both needed to sleep. She looked like she didn't want me to go either. Ugh, why is this so hard? As I turned to leave I gathered my courage and said " Dawn, you mean more to me then you know. I'm worried about you, I hope get your memories back soon. I couldn't live with my self if you didn't. "She looked at me and said "Paul I like you too" And with that I walked out of the hospital the happiest guy alive.

******************************** Time skip*********************************************************

As I promised I was back to visit Dawn in the morning. However she wasn't in room 206. At first I panicked because I thought maybe something happened. I went and asked the nurse what happened and she said Dawn was moved to recovery. When I went to visit her she looked allot better then the previous night.  "Hey Troublesome" I said playing it cool." Hey Paul... WAIT A MINUTE THAT'S NOT MY NAME!" She screamed. "Surrree, anyway how are you feeling? I asked "Much better actually, in fact i'm starting to remember stuff thanks to you!" she said with her usual pep and excitement. "Also, Paul I remembered how much I wanted to do this." she said as she got up. The next thing I new her arms where around my waist. I was party in shock but it felt so natural, but that's how I normaly felt around Dawn. Before I knew it I had pulled her in a tight embrace and whispered "Please don't leave me like that ever again!"

*****************************************************************************************************

Woah the feelings..... Anyways i'd like to make sure you guys know the whole situation about the Haunter is not mine! It is actually part of a story by gymnastgirlflips. I HIGHLY suggest you go read her stories, especially First Light! They are amazing and some of the best I've ever read. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this! Don't forget to vote and comment!