Halloween, Kalos Style!

Bonnie's POV

It was finally my favorite time of year; Halloween!!! I was currently bouncing off the walls; wearing a Bellossom costume and a HUMONGOUS grin. "BIG BROTHER! WHAT'S TAKING SO LOOOONNNNG!" I screamed across our tiny apartment in. After what seemed like forever Clemont finally came out wearing a furry Luxray costume. It was an long period of eerie silence. That is, until the phone starts ringing. Clemont looked spooked but I wasn't afraid! He picked up the phone and started to grin like an idiot. It was probably Serena. You see tonight we were going to a Hallows eve party at Serena's house. After hanging up the phone we got our coats on and left.

After finally arriving, I realized this wasn't a party for kids like me. It was full of people that I didn't know. Those strangers looked scarier then normal but I didn't let it show. I wanted to show everyone that I was brave. I wondered out into the garden. I sat down on a little stone bench. As I stared into the stars a quiet rustling could be heard from the bushes. Probably just the wind I thought.  All of the sudden a ghastly jumped out. I looked at it both startled and excited. "GAAAH" it yelled. I giggled at the cute ghost type. It looked at me with sad eyes "I'm not scary?" It said through telepathy. "Oh, no your very scary. I just don't get scared easily!" I chirped. All of the sudden a wild chandulure zoomed through the garden, setting everything ablaze. I cried out in fright. The one thing I never told anyone was that I was afraid of fire. My mom died in a fire, she sacrificed her self for us to live.
I was in a panicked daze when the ghastly had put out the Flames and defeated the wild Pokemon. I looked up at him, tears cascading my face. "Hush now child, everything is ok." He said soothingly. I dried my eyes and asked "How did you do that?" I asked no longer sad,but in awe. "Like you, I'm different from everyone. I'm not afraid to learn things that aren't my type." He said proudly. I smiled at him knowing how he felt. "By the way, what's you name?" I asked remembering my brother was probably looking for me . "The names Casper....." He said happily.

After getting back in the house my brother gave me an earful about my disappearance. I looked at him and the strange pink markings on his face. I wondered what happened to him?
On the way home Clemont broke the silence and asked "So was this a scary Halloween?" "Big brother, I don't get scared." I said proudly. I fell asleep knowing that I would be seeing Casper again soon........ By that I mean when we got home and he scared my brother.
*************************
BAM! Halloween chapter! I know it's late but school is draining. So my question for you is what is your favorite spooky Pokemon??? I know mine happens to be Gengar....
Have a happy Halloween wherever you are! See you Feraligators later!