[25] Fears

G o r d e n
The Dark

The dark to you felt so...cold. Like anything could be hiding. It felt lonely just thinking of you in a dark room. You remember if the light went out at night, you'd go under the covers and shielded your eyes, thinking about the sun, or a bright sunny day. Everyone laughed when you told them this fear you had. So it was now rare for you to tell. You and Michael cuddled on the couch as the TV played a re run of The Walking dead, as a storm came passing by.
"I'm gonna get get a drink want any?" You asked, grabbing the blanket and wrapping around yourself. "Mountain Dew!" He cheered, making you giggle. You made your way to the kitchen when the lights started to flicker, until it was completely off. You screa,Ed and ducked down to the ground putting the blanket over your head. Tears threatened to spill as you curled up in a ball and desperately searched for your phone in your pocket.
"Babe?" A concerned Michael asked, flashing his flash light around the room. The small whimper from your lips, led him directly over to you. He new you had a fear of the dark, but he didn't know it was this bad. He say beside you and wrapped his arm around your shoulders, as his free had lifted the blanket over your head. "It's gonna be okay." He smiled. Uncovering your eyes, you looked up at Michael. He quickly wiped the tear that slipped. "I'm sorry." You mumbled. "No it's okay everyone has a fear. Example luke, he has a fear of sleeping due to his night terrors." Michael explained, you nodded and wrapped your arms around his waist and said a small "thank you." You knew Michael was always gonna be there for you when you fall, and Michael new he had to save you before you touched the ground.

R o b e r t
Flying

Ever since you started dating luke, you knew at one point you'd had to go on a plane. Of course you did, if you wanted to see your wonderful boyfriend during his tour around the world. Little did he know, you had a huge fear of heights and planes. You'd see all those news features of a plane crash, and you'd be completely horrified. Making a promise to yourself never to step foot on a plane. But here you where, sitting anxiously, waiting for your plane to board. You curdled up on the uncomfortable chair.
"Not a flyer aye?" A women's voiced asked, you looked to your side to see a older lady beside you husband. A cute couple of elders.
"Yeah." You shook your head.
"So I'm guessing your going to Australia if your boarding this plane?" She asked with a smile.
"I'm gonna go see my boyfriend, he's on tour." You said with a nervous chuckle.
"Cute. Young love. I wasn't much of a flyer either. But Melvin here helped me." She said with a awe in her voice and pointed over to her hand, which was intertwined with her husbands. You smiled at the view. You had the sudden urge to call Luke.
"Call him." She encouraged. You grabbed your phone and pressed call.
"Hi babe!" His raspy voice answered.
"Hi luke." You relaxed at his voice.
"Everything okay?" Luke asked. "Yeah..just scared." You mumbled as the intercoms suddenly said "10 minutes to board"
"You don't have to be scared, it's gonna be okay, just lay back, and listen to music. Remember that soon we will see each-other." You let out a giggle at his words. "Think of my cuddles!" He laughed. "I will, promise." You chuckled at your childish boyfriend.
"I gotta go babe. I'm about to board hell- I mean the plane."
"Don't let a stupid fear get to you princess. I love you." Luke said.
"I love you too." You said and hung up with a huge smile on your face.
"He's a keeper." The lady beside you winked getting up with her husband and walking to the plane.

F l e t c h e r
Falling in love

Ashton hadn't been back for a while now.He left without saying a word.
It's been at least two days now since he's said those three words, him stomping out when you didn't say it back. You just stood there frozen when he said it. His brown eyes looking desperately for yours. You've seen people in-love, then watch how it all crumbled down. You remember how your father left your mother, and how she was heart broken after. Listening to her cry once she'd put you to bed. You just didn't want to see, or go through that same pain she did.

So now, you where currently stuffing your face with a pizza, as Scary Movie played, something to keep your mind off ashton. You even thought of watching the Human Centipede. Of course you loved ashton back, but you where scared, shock most likely. Falling in love was your fear after all. The sudden knock on your door made you groan and get up. You opened the door to lazy to check who it was.
"Oh." Was all you could say once you saw ashton, his hands dug into his Jean pockets.
"Hi." He mumbled.
"I just came to get my stuff." He whispered. So does is this what it feels? Being heart broken, cause it was hurting your heart quite a bit.
"No ashton...I-I love you too." You almost scream out. His eyes widened.
"I thought you didn't and wanted me gone!"
"Ashton I would never...I just..I've watched my mom get heart broken and I was scared to get the same pain as her." You mumbled the last part. You where surprised to when ashton hugged you, which you hugged back immediately. "We will take it slow, just like when I first asked you out." Ash said into the crook of your neck.
"I would love that." You smiled, going on your tippy toes and kissing his lips.

T h o m a s
Water

Swimming wasn't something you did ever since you where 12, you did drown after all. And after that it was hard being near pools, or beaches.
You hadn't told anyone about it, you hated pity and you knew they would give it to you. Today Calum wanted to show you the beautiful beaches of Australia, you didn't want to disappoint him so you gave your best fake smile and said "okay." The boys heard and decided to join yours and Calum's adventure.

You where currently laying on a towel, the sun out and shinning. You looked to your side to see Michael and his girlfriend huddled under the umbrella which shaded them from the sun, you then looked over to the beach where luke and Ashton where, trying to float on a dump dolphin floaty, which of course made you laugh as you watch luke fall.
"Babbbbbbe." You looked up to see a pouty Calum, water dripping down his body.
"Come into the water please." He asked, you shook your head.
"Atleast to the dock?" He asked again. You groaned and got up grabbing your towel. The dock was just a place where you could jump off to get into the waters. You laid your towel down and sat, watching Calum jump in, almost hitting luke. You watched as everyone was having fun. So why not at least try to face the fear? You got up and sat at the edge of the dock and got your feet a little wet. Your arm hooked on the pole beside you, so you knew you wouldn't fall. I'm doing it, you thought looking down at the water.

"BOO!" You heard suddenly. Making you loose the grip of pole with fright, loose your balance and fall into the warm water. You can't swim. You tried getting to the sufferance but you couldn't. You saw a hand reach out and pull you up.
"What the fuckíng hell ashton!" Calum screamed as he held you body up. You took a breath of air in and started to cry. "Shh y/n." Calum soothed hugging you. "I-I'm so sorry Y/N I-I didn't know. I'm a idiot I'm sorry," Ashton started you nodded at Ashton before Calum started making his way to the beachy shores where you where greeted by Michael's Girlfriend wrapping a towel around you and luke passing you a water bottle.
"Let's get ya home babe." Calum whispered whipping the last few tears.
"I'm so sorry again y/n." Ashton whispered looking down.
"It's okay ash." You mumbled with a slight smile and sniffle.
"I-I just have a phobia of deep water." You mumbled shyly. Calum hugged you and kissed your cheek before taking your hand and leading you to the car.
"I have an a phobia of spiders." Calum smiled sheepishly before cupping your cheeks and kissing you.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Calum's was crappy sorry :( i wrote it at 3am bc I'm moving lol
I'll show you all my new room (y'all will love it 🌚)
But bros this is like 1153 words in total😂

I'm doing this for y'all 😂💕
Love ya guys ❤️ (like I love Nutella and Michael Clifford)

~Bea