[4] Your Brother Catches You Guys Together

M I C H A E L

Brother; Jack Barakat (All Time Low)

You and Michael had a secret relation kept away from your brother, knowing how over-protected he was. But the day you where hanging out with your brother, Jack, Michael and the others came over to write some music. You smiled at Michael which he returned it quickly. You both grabbed your phone and texted each other.

Mikey~ Babe Need You So Bad😩
Y/N~ Meet me in my room 10mins ;)

You told your brother your going to your bedroom to chill, which he just nodded as he strummed his guitar. You smiled as you reached your bedroom. You got on Michaels Favourite laced panties and waited for him. The excuse for Michael was the washroom room one, of course, nobody suspected anything except Calum, since he new.

But once Michael walked in the room you pushed him on your bed. He smirked as he saw you in his favourite underwear, which he was eager to take off. Michael turned the positions so you where on top.

He quickly took off his pants and shirt, kissing you roughly on the bed. Moans and groans where going around as he sucked on your collarbone, one hand on your boob. His hand unclasp your bra so he could feel your boobs, way, better. You moaned his name as he sucked on your sweet spot, his hand on your tits and the other one feeling your core.
"Babe, your so fucking wet." He moaned as he played with the hem of your laced underwear.
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY SISTER!" Your heads snapped to the door. You squealed and Michael got you under the covers.
"I TOLD YOU GET OUT BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU!" Your brother Jack. Screamed once again. Michael quickly got off and grabbed his pants and shirt.

C A L U M

Brother; Oliver Sykes (Bring Me The Horizon)

You giggled as Calum kissed you against the empty studio walls. Your legs wrapped around his waist, your shirt off and so was Calum's. The boys, including, your protective brother was on the other side. You haven't yet told your older brother that you have been seeing Calum for the past three months, and you weren't planing any time soon, knowing how he would react.
"Babe I'm so hard." Calum moaned.

"Well you better get off of MY baby sister then." A voice said at the studio door, You jumped off Calum but Calum when in front of you so you could get your shirt.
"Y/N lets go." Oliver said glaring at Calum.
"Mate I'm sorry." Calum tried but Oliver snapped at him.
"Shut Up."

"Look Oliver-" you started but you where cut off.
"Sis, I'm not stupid, by the way, you suck at sneaking off." Oliver laughed.
"Calum you take care off her, just don't fuck her when I'm around." He warned as he dragged you out of the studio with a half naked Calum inside of it.

L U K E

Brother; Mystery man. Lol jk Ashton from the band ( I used to work at KFC four years ago) your welcome.

Ashton never suspected anything from you and Luke. You two tried hard not to show infection when he was around. But when you two were alone, let's just say, clothes where not included.

Ashton had just thrown a party for a get together with a bunch of his friends, including you. Of course it involved Alcohol and loud music. People came around here and then and for a bit it was packed. But you, you waited for Luke. Ashton was off talking to friends and probably getting drunk.

You sighed waiting. Only a couple minutes later you spotted the tall, blonde boy making a smile grow on your face.
"I missed you." Luke pouted.
"Where's ashton?" He asked as he pulled out of the hug.
"He won't see us Luke don't worry." You kissed him before dragging him upstairs.
Once out from sight, you and Luke kissed each other roughly, you two haven't seen each other in a while and you wanted to taste everything. He quickly took off his jacket and pulled you into your room, lips never leaving each other.

"Hey Ashton!" Calum Called for your brother ashton. He stepped away from his friends and smiled at Cal.
"Not to bring you in a bad mood, but you little sister just went upstairs with some guy." Calum nervously laughed. Ashton looked at the stairs and quickly bolted up there. Little did he know it was you and Luke

"Luke." You moaned as he sucked harder on your neck.
"What The Fuck!?" Ashton screamed out at the view in front of him. Luke fell of the bed and quickly brought himself up.
"Ashton it's not what it looks like!" Luke said.
"So you almost fucking my little sister isn't what it looks like!? It's a one time thing right!?" He said with his voice close to a yell. You and Luke froze.
"How long?" Ashton's voice was calmer.
"Five months." You whisper. Ashton looked over at you.
"Do you love him Y/N?" He asked with concern over his voice.
"Of course I do!" You said getting out from the bed and going beside Luke.
"Well if you love each other, I approve. But please don't bang her in MY house." Ashton said before walking away. You squealed as you jumped onto Luke.
"Well I guess we don't need to sneak around." Luke said as he kissed your lips.

A S H T O N
Sorry didn't have any ideas