[19] He's Taller (By Alot)| Cute 5SOS

GIRAFFE

Luke was a giant compared to your little frame, of course he was, he was 6.4!
He'd always laugh at how you struggled trying to grab anything from the stop shelf.
But each time you'd frown and give him glare. He'd quickly kiss your lips and say 'I love you' before grabbing whatever you needed.

TALL PERSON NAMED CALUM

'How you doing shorty." Calum smiled walking into your shared hotel room.
"I'm not shorty." You mumbled look up at him. And he'd look down at you with crossed arms and a signature smirk on his face.
"Okay maybe I am." You rolled your eyes. He smiled and leaned down to kiss your lips, adoring your shortness.

ANOTHER TALL PERSON NAMED ASHTON

He'd love how short you would be.
He'd love how he'd feel like he would have the need to protect you. He just would always want to hug you and make you feel safe. Ashton would giggle each time he sees you standing on your tippy toes just to kiss his lips. Or when you'd be beside the rest of the boys you'd have look straight up just to see their faces. He just think you where cute.

OH LOOK! ANOTHER TALL PERSON NAMED MICHAEL

You and michael liked to challenge each other, so with your shortness, he'd take that as a advantage. He'd cross his arms and look down at you. You'd do the same and looked up. "You wanna go Clifford?" You asked with a smirk. Michael took another step.
"Let's go munchkin." He would say. "Fight me bro." You added. "Why don't you kiss me instead?" And with that he'd pin you up to a wall and make you jump. Wanting to feel your lips on his.

+*+*+*+*+*+*

Some of them are different than the others but yeah, I made that because I'm a freaking short girl. Compared to luke idk go up to his hips 😂 (not that short but I would be probably close) #shortpeopleproblems

Short People Problems:

When your on floor for a concert, you can't see shit

When your at a movies and a tall person sits infront you

When everyone can climb a fence but you can't even touch the top of it and it's only 6f tall or less

When something on the top shelve <every time I swear

Going beside your idol and your so tiny....but they think it's cute ;)

OOPS
I DID IT AGAIN🙈😘