[29] Sporty Boyfriends| Cute 5SOS

Luke am Bella Ashlynn and A Update account about Arzaylea (.-. ) (this note was said a couple days before I publish)

MY NEW FAV ACCOUNT IS EXPOSINGARZAYLEA (or whatever it's called on Twitter but I truly love checking it daily, I'm not going ep anywhere at the moment with my opinion on Arzaylea which is "nope, I truthfully do not like her.") But now there's another chick claiming shes Calum's or Michael's gf, like wtf is going on with 5SOS? All I care is derpcon and saving up for the next tour...and LARRY. anyways 1D JUST RELEASED THE ALBUM TODAY SOOO....YAY! Anyways continue reading. This is 5SOS bieng athletic or whatever

A S H Y P O O ~ Boxer

"You're an idiot." you muttered cleaning the cut on Ashton's eyebrow with a cloth.

"But im your idiot." He giggled. You rolled your eyes at how cliche that was. Dating a boxer had its benefits, but it had its moments, like always worrying about Ashton when he fights.

"Babe your worrying." Ashton mumbles brushing the hair back that had fallen infront of your eyes.

"Its my job, you know that?" he asked. You nodded, pulling back the cloth and grabbing a bandaid.

"Its hot when you fight and it turns me on but-" you where cut off by Ashton. "Hot huh?" he smirks, pushing you down on the couch you two where sitting in.

"Ew Ashton your sweaty." you giggle. "mhm and?" he mumbles as his lips touch yours. His hand trailing down to your hip.

"Irwin good job out there- oh." You both look up to see Ashton's manager, Liam.

"Well ill leave you two then." Liam winks before going out leaving you two to laugh. ashton got off and grabbed his bag, you doing the same.

"Come on sweet cakes." Ashton says before slapping your bum.

L U K E Y P O O ~ Basketball player

"Your so short." Luke giggles booping your nose.

"Your so tall." You argue back, sticking your tongue out.

"Whatever you say babe." He smiles. Luke was the captain of your schools basketball team, and you two were currently in the gym, practicing.

"So, if i get this in, i get a kiss, correct?" He smirks, bouncing the ball at the half court line.

"Yup!" you smile. Surprisingly, he gets it in with no problem.

"I think i get my reward." Luke says, and grabs your waist, pulling you into a kiss.

"Should we start singing? Turn it into a little High School musical kiss." Luke mumbles. Making you pull out the kiss and laugh.

C A L L Y P O O ~ Soccer player

Calum was the captain of the boys soccer team...but, so where you, for the girls. It was constant competition between you two. To put it short, you two hated each other. And today, you found out you where tutoring calum.

"Great." He muttered sitting down, smacking his books on the table.

"stop whining, i had other things to do. i had to cancel my date for you!" You grit through your teeth.

"A date? With who?" Calum asked quickly, maybe even to quickly.

"Ashton Irwin." You mumbled, going through your notes. "Drama senior? That geek? You can do much better Y/N." Calum blurted out. You rolled your eyes.

"Better? Like what you?" You laugh shaking your head. Calum clenched his jaw, before quickly grabbing your cheeks and pushing his lips on to yours. To his surprised you kissed back.

"Yes me." Calum firmly said as soon as he pulled back.

"I'll pick you up at 5 tonight." he added before getting up, he was about to walk away from the library when you called him back.

"We still have to study calum, also you forgot your books and phone." You giggle.

"Oh yeah." He chuckles embarrassed. "Then after the session?" Calum asked, with hope in his eyes.

"Deal."

M I K E Y P O O ~ Hockey Player

"Another lap!" Your dad screams at the hockey players on the newly shined ice. You sat and watched, your dad ended up dragging you to one of his practices.
"Kay boys, take a break, I'll be right back!" You move away and watch as sweaty boys walk off the ice. Each of them eyeing you up and down, like you weren't very common.
The last boy that came out, caught your gaze. He gave you a smirk as his green eyes kept a steady gaze. That's until he tripped over his skates and fell face flat on the rubber ground, making his team mates erupt in laughter. He looked up to you as you let out giggles.
"Smooth." You giggle out giving him a thumbs up.
"The names Michael." The blonde groans as he gets up, still keeping a smile.

"Y/N." You nod. Michael just nodded and smiled, dazed by your beauty.
"Get her number!" One of his team mates yelled quite loudly.
"Shut up Calum." Michael  mumbled.
"I mean if you don't want it, its  okay." You  tease. Michael's eyes lite up.
"No no no I want your number!" He exclaims.

"Clifford? You hitting on my daughter?" Your dad suddenly pops up.

"N-no sir." Michael stuttered.
"Good, now lets get back on the ice!"
"Yes coach." Michael says quickly before going back in the ice, his team mates following behind.
Before Michael started skating, he turned around and sent you a wink.
"CALL YOU LATER BABY!" He screams, knowing he'll possibly get in trouble, but he didn't care, all he cares about is getting you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

BITCHES IM BACK!
THIS TOOK A WHILE CAUSE I COULDNT REALLY FIGURE OUT MICHAELS, SO SORRY IT SUCKS!

Today I was going to go meet ATL, BUT No. My parents had second thoughts :(

Anyways hope you like this,

MONEY IS AMAZING
(SOOO ABOUT GROUPIES)

SGFG coming out soon!!!!

Also DERPCON

GOSH OUR BOYS ARE DOING AMAZING THINGS!!

Q.O.T.D

Do you guys have any other fav artists beside 5SOS? If so please tell :)

-I like Halsey, Shawn Mendes, 1D, BMTH

Love you guys!✌