Chapter 35

Taylor's POV

a couple weeks later...

I just got to the airport a little bit after Jack texted me saying they landed. I smiled to myself as I parked, then walking into the airport.

Jack, Jack, and Sammy have been in Cali for the past two weeks and I've literally done nothing since they left. I might have gained a few pounds, now that I think about it.

I walked in and waited for them to get to where I was. I was beyond excited to get my boys back. While I was waiting I went on my phone and on snapchat. I took a picture of the airport and captioned it with "waiting for the boys😋"

"Hey!" I heard a deep voice yell. I jumped and turned seeing Sammy, and My brother laughing and walking over.

"Not funny!" I smiled and ran over to them. I hugged my brother in a tight hug first and then hugged Sammy.

"It was pretty funny." My brother shrugged.

"Where's the other one?" I asked.

"Bathroom, when he gets out don't kiss and shit, we ran into fans." JJ says.

"Here you guys can go put your stuff in the car, I'll wait for Jack" I said handing them the keys. They grabbed them and started walking away, I watched them leave until someone scared the shit out of me. Jack. I felt hands wrap around me and I screamed turning around.

"Jack!" I smiled jumping onto him.

"Baby" He breathed out, hugging me tightly as I bear hugged him.

"I missed you so much baby" He whispered as I nuzzled my face into his neck. After a minute or so, I felt him start walking. I opened my eyes and saw he was in fact walking, rolling his suitcase behind him. I looked up and saw a bunch of people crowding around with phones. I covered my face and whispered to him.

"It's probably addressed now" I laughed. I heard him chuckle and I saw we were at the car. I got down and looked up at him.

"I missed you" I said, still smiling.

"God, you're so beautiful" He smiled and started to lean in.

"There's fans around" I whispered as he got close.

"Who cares?" He asked.

"My brother" I muttered. He pulled away and opened the back seat.

"Sam, You're driving. Johnson, get in the front" He said and turned back to me, smirking. He opened the trunk and he put his bag in and closed it. He turned to me and put his hands on my hips.

"Kiss!" The crowd screamed. I moved his hands and walked around the car and into the back seat. Not happening.

He talked to the fans as me, Sammy and J waited. We were just having small talk when Jack finally got in the car.

"Are you excited to see mal?" I asked.

"Hell yeah" He smiled as Sam pulled out of the airport.

"I'm so tired" Jack yawned.

"Take a nap, you have 45 minutes" I replied. In response he unbuckled his seatbelt and laid down so his head was in my lap.

"So how was LA??" I asked Sammy and J.

"Great, A lot of good looking girls, right G?" He said. I widened my eyes and looked down at Jack and he mouthed "don't listen to him."

"You can sleep when you get home, get off of me" I snapped.

"Fucking seriously Sam?" He raised his voice getting up off me and putting his seatbelt back on.

"What?" He asked, confused? happy? I couldn't tell what tone he was using.

"You're still trying to break us up? You both know I didn't do shit when we were there. I did the meet ups and recorded fucking music. The rest of the time I stayed in my fucking hotel room on twitter."

I stared out the window, I don't know what to think anymore. I'm sick of constantly fighting with Jack. I'm sick of Sam's comments about Jack 'cheating." And I'm sick of having to hear shit from my brother about what I'm doing wrong.

I just want to go home. I want to go see Ashley. I want my dad to come home and act the same way he's always acted. I just want my old life back.

I felt a hand rest on my thigh and I immediately lifted it off and dropped it back in his lap. I heard him groan and hit my brothers seat a few times.

"Grow up" I mumbled.

Are you ever happy like you feel like you couldn't be happier and that one thing that someone does changes your whole mood around. That's what happened and I don't know what to do anymore.

Do I break everything off with Jack and make everyone around me happy?

Do I stay with Jack and make myself happy?

Am I even happy with Jack? Of course I am. Is that even a question?

Wow I'm so bipolar but I don't care, I turn towards Jack and grab his face, attaching my lips to his, he immediately kissed back and I could feel him smile through the kiss.

I pulled away and looked at him, seeing him lick his lips. I turned away and looked out the window. His hand rubbed up and down my thigh in a relaxing way and I started to fall asleep.

-

I woke up and looked around seeing that I was in Jacks room, with no Jack in sight.

I pull out my phone and go on snapchat, opening up Nate, from schools snapchat. It was of him smoking like usual. I slide my screen over and look up to see Jack running full speed in just his underwear over to where I was laying. I quickly hold the recording button and he jumps on top of me.

"Good morning beautiful" He smiles at me as he straddled me.

"You're an animal" I laugh watching the video over. We both laugh as we here "good morning beautiful" at the end.

The video quickly ends and he presses the button to add it to my story.

it's been a while, I know. We moved out of state and I haven't had time but I'm back now.

This chapter was sitting in my drafts the whole time and all I had to do was edit it. lol I'm dumb

I'll  get the next chapter up asap :)

Vote?