Chapter 2

Taylor;

- MONDAY MORNING

- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

I woke up to one of the worst sounds known to man. My alarm clock. I got up and went to the bathroom. Once I was finished doing my business, I washed my face and brushed my teeth and then turned on my hair straightener.

I got into some skinny jeans having to jump around, trying to get them over my butt, and a three quarter sleeve grey fitted shirt. (Picture above)

I straightened my hair and went to my vanity putting on some makeup, foundation, mascara, and some Chapstick.

"Taylor are you almost ready? Jack is on his way over" My brother asked walking in my room.

"Yep" I replied looking at myself in my full body mirror. I felt satisfied with how I looked today.

I grabbed my bag and ran into our kitchen grabbing a water and running downstairs as I heard a beep of a horn. My brother running behind me.

I walked out and saw Jack smile at me as I walked to his car.

"Fuck I forgot my phone" JJ said running back in the house.

I opened the backseat of Jacks car as J ran back inside.

"Hey, you ready for your first day?" Jack asked as I got in the car.

"Yeah..." I replied sarcastically. He just laughed.

"You'll be fine" He smirked as he saw JJ running out of the house.

"Hey bro" He said giving my brother some stupid handshake they made up and then pulled out of the driveway.

We got to the school in literally 5 minutes. Which really sucked.

I grabbed my bag and got out of jacks jeep as they exited too.

"Can one of you show me where the office is?" I asked as I walked in between the two.

"Sorry Sis, I'm going to meet with Mallory, I'll catch you later though" My brother said as he walked off.

"I'll show you around" Jack laughed putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Thanks" I smiled as we walked into school. A bunch of people were staring as we walked in and it made me feel kind of uncomfortable.

We got to the office and I walked up to one of the ladies sitting at the desk.

"Where can I get a schedule?" I asked.

"right here, what's your name?" The woman asked.

"Taylor. Taylor Johnson." I smiled and looked up to Jack as he was staring down at me.

"uh yes okay um just give me a few minutes to print out the schedule and you can be on your way" she said looking at the computer.

"there's a boy that's in every class with you that can show you around and that's if you don't want Jack here to show you" She smiled handing me a schedule a few minutes later.

"I can show her around thanks anyways though" He smirked wrapping his arm around me and we made our way out of the office.

"how did she already know your name?" I laughed.

"let's just say I see her a lot" He said and i laughed.

"you're a dork" I smirked.

"alright, well we have third and fifth and last hour together and I'm pretty sure that you have every class with Sam" he said looking at my schedule.