one

That is jasmine's boyfriend above

Tionne's POV

Wassp im Tionne. Im 20 years old and im a virgin stripper. I have a perfect body shape, grey eyes, and long brownish black hair that goes to my butt. I've been working ther for five months going on six. I dont have any family. My mom kicked me and my sister out because I'm "too old to be staying with our parent." And she found out my sister was selling so she kicked her out first.

After that i became homeless. I was homeless for 7 months. Then i came up to ICE PARADISE. When i first got there all of the girls are hating except for my now bestfriend, Jasmine. We've worked together ever since i got here.

Jasmine is 21 years old. She's pretty thick in the waste, has freckles, hazel eyes and ling brown hair that stops at her butt and is light skin like me. When we go places some people say we look like sisters so we call each other twin. She is not a virgin but the good thing is that she lost hers to her boyfriend of two years.

We are at the mall trying to find outfits to wear to the 4th of July party her boyfriend is having. We have been to soo many store and we havent found anything. We walked in the last store which had all the 4th of July clothes. I spotted the perfect outfit and went into the fitting room. I walked out and looked a t Jasmine.

"Look at cha. Gone head witcha bad self" Jasmine said. I looked at her and smiled.

"I love this outfit" i said looking into the mirror.

"I do too guh" jasmine said.

I walked back into the fitting room and changed clothes. I walked out to see Jasmine had an outfit in her hands.

"Getcho ass in dere and put on nem clothes" i said.

She laughed and walked in then walked out a few min later.

"Yaaaaassss" i said. She laughed and looked in da mirror.

"Imma get dis" she said as she walked back in da fitting room.
When she walked out we went and bought our clothes.

"Lets go in dis store to get some heels" i said as i pointed to a store.

As soon as we walked in my eyes landed on da perfect pair of heels.

"Oh mah gosh. Deez are the ones" i said as i picked them up showing Jasmine.

"Yep they shawl go wit da sexy ass outfit u got" she said as her eyes shifted past me.

She instantly started walking up to some cute wedges.

"Oh those cute guh" i said as i saw her pick them up.

We walked toward the check out and purchased our shoes. And walked to the food court. We got our food and sat down.

While we were laughing at a female who had some cheap dirty ass weave, looking half naked wit ha saggy booty hanging out if ha shorts, and some ashy legs, with crusty toes. She walk in a line, patting ha weave extra hard, and pulling ha shorts outta ha booty. Instantly everybody behind ha walked away. Me and Jasmine was laughing so hard that we couldnt even eat. When she walked up and ordered the cashier covered his nose.

      Skipping to later that night

I walked in the house, taking my shoes and purse off. I start walking upstairs to take a shower.

After i finished my shower, i got my clothes out of the bags and ironed them. When i finished, i put on the outfit. I was wearing a Marylin Monroe Crop Top 4th of July American Flag USA Shirt and grey high waisted distressed jeans.

I walked back into my bathroom to put on make-up. I applied Urdan Decay Afterglow Blush and for eyeshadow red on the outside corner, my skin color eyeshadow, and white on the inside corner. Lastly for my lips Lime Crime Suedeberry Velvetine Liquid Lipstick.

Jasmine did my nails when i dropped her off. I put in my Rosa De La Cruz Large Hoop Earrings, my Diamond HAPPY gold Necklace, my Beautiful Sappire & Diamond Bracelet.

I heard a car horn so i knew it was Jas. I grabbed my Prada Saffiano Double Zip Executive Tote and slipped my feet in my Prada Suede Platform High-Heel Pump. Since i bought a case at the mall i put it on my phone. After i took one last glance in the mirror i walked toward da door.

Jasmine's POV

After Tionne left, I walked into my room to get ready. I took a shower, got out, then dried off. I ironed my clothes and slipped them on. I was wearing a Tank Top Peace American Flag, and Saint Laurent Distressed Jeans.

I walkes back in my bathroom and started on my make up. For my eyeshadow it was a purplish blue color with white in the inside corner of my eye. And since i planned on getting freaky with my boyfriend i put on my Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick.

I put on my hoop earrings, blue bracelet, and my HOPE necklace. I sprayed on my perfume, slipped on my Lola Cruz T-Strap Wedge Sandals, and grabbed my Rochas Cobalt Calfskin Chain Tote.

Looked in the mirror one last time and walked out the door to get T.

Please excuse any mistakes. Thakes for reading. Keep reading, enjoy my story, refer to a friend or family member, and comment.

Thanx, baeeee