Chapter 1

Jakes POV :
I threw my stuff down on the bed and layed down. "GET DOWN HERE DUMBASS" My dad yelled from downstairs. I rushed down there to be greeted by a fist to my stomach. "Go fix me dinner" he chuckled and flipped his cigarette ashes on me. I started walking and he kicked the back of my knee causing my legs to give out from under me. He chuckled then walked to the couch.

I finally got up and decided to fix him some chicken. I got out the package and put it on a cooking sheet, then in the oven. "What's taking you so long?" His voice boomed through the house. I bit my lip trying to keep my cool. "It takes longer than 5 minutes to cook father. Just wait."

I stood in the kitchen until it was ready. I took it out of the oven and put 6 pieces on a plate with some honey mustard. He always eats just that. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and handed it to him. He smirked and started eating.

I returned to the kitchen and put up the food and washed the dishes. I haven't eaten for a month but I'm not so hungry anymore. I walked up to my room and closed the door.

Sitting on my bed I grabbed my phone and scrolled through the "explore posts" on instagram. There was this one picture that had Twenty-One Pilots lyrics on it. So I commented "OMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG!". Man I sounded like a fangirl. I tossed my phone to the side and layed there thinking.

Jinxx's POV :
"Mooommm" I yelled coming in the front door. "I'm in the kitchen." She hollered.

I walked in and grabbed a banana "listen to this... So Andy broke up with me today." I said looking down. She grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead "I'm sorry honey. Why?" I looked up and mumbled "I don't know. That's what I'd like to know." She hugged me tight then returned to the stove "well I'm fixing your favorite, spaghetti and sauce with garlic bread sticks, soooooooo. Go freshen up for dinner, it'll be ready in 40 minutes."

I nodded and walked up to my room. I looked up Twenty-One Pilots lyrics on Google. I found Guns For Hands- which is my favorite song so I posted that on instagram. 10 minutes later this guy commented on it. I clicked on his profile and thought he was pretty cute. I felt like a stalker going through his profile but it's okay. "Hmm My Chemical Romance, Falling in Reverse, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, and Bring Me The Horizon. Yas. I have to talk to him" I mumbled to myself.

I don't know why I was acting like this. Was it because Andy broke up with me. Nah this kid seems really cute.

I commented back "dude, your Music Taste is rad." Within a few minutes he said "why thank you, so is yours." I lifted my hand and felt my cheeks as I smiled. Why was I smiling so much?

I followed his account, then decided to send him a DM

Me- "heyy my names jinxx.:)"
Jake- "hey jinxx, mines Jake. xD your names very unique."
Me- "yeahh well its actually Jeremy but I hate that name."
Jake- "it's not that bad. I like it"

I started to blush. "Time for dinner jinxxx" my mom yelled

Me- "Hey can you text me? I'll give you my number. I have To Go eat."
Jake- "sure:) here's my number ___-___-____"

I copied his number and put it into my phone.

Walking down the stairs I texted him

"Guess whooooo?"

I sat down with a huge smile on my face. My mom sat the food down infront of me "What's got you so happy? Did you and Andy work things out?" "No" I said still smiling. "I met this guy on instagram. Well i dont know much about him but he has hella good music taste and is adorable." She said awh then sat down to eat.

A few mins later my phone buzzed. I put down my fork and checked my text.

"Hmm this it's jinxx I bet. Not too tough. ^.^ Heyy." -jake

Me- "What do you mean by not too tough?"

"Eh Most people Don't like me. That's all." -jake

Me- "Well I Like you".

He didn't text back so I began to worry. Did I do something wrong?

Me- "I'm sorry I didn't uh.. mean it like that. I meant like, you seem like a nice dude."

"Don't be sorry :). I had to go do my dad's dishes. But hey I'll text you tomorrow after school." -jake

Me- "Wait are you okay?"

I got a weird vibe that he wasn't.

"Eh.. not really. My Side hurts and im just Tired of everything."-Jake

Me- "I'm sorry. You don't deserve that. I know I don't know you well but you seem like an amazing person you need to smile and be happy. Delete everything negative from your life.:) I'm here if you need me though."

"Thanks Jinxx. It means alot it really does." -Jake

Me- "Okay. Well Goodnight, Jake :)"

"Goodnight jinxx." -Jake

Jakes POV :
It's kinda weird that he'd decide to talk to me. I mean all i did Was comment on a picture. I guess I'll go to his profile. I scrolled down and there was a pic of him kissing some guy. "Oh he's gay?" I mumbled scrolling down more. He didn't seem like the type of guy that would like guys. I'm not bi but he looks cute enough to get any girl he wants. I layed down my phone then turned on my side. I couldn't sleep so I texted jinxx to see if he was still up.

Me- "are you still up?"
Jinxx- "yeah. You okay?"
Me- "yeah. Just bored and can't sleep."
Jinxx- "Oh Wellllll do you want to ask questions so we can get to know each other?"
Me- "um sure. You start."
Jinxx- "sexuality?"
Me- "straight. You? Favorite bands?"
Jinxx- "bisexual. My top 3 recent favorites is Twenty-One Pilots, Pierce The Veil, and Falling in Reverse. wby? Ummm this will be sorta a would you ever? Is that okay?"
me- "same though and yeah what is it?"
Jinxx- "would you ever consider about kissing or dating a guy?"
Me- "I-um.. I've thought about it but I don't think I would. It's not my thing."
Jinxx- "okay. That's fine :) I'll ttyl imma go to bed. Goodnight"
Me- "sorry if I upset you.. goodnight."

I didn't get a text back. God jake you're so dumb. I threw my phone and headed into the bathroom.

Well here's chapter 1 guys.
-bvb.in.the.end <instagram Comment / vote / share / add
-much love