Done (A Mentalist/Jisbon Oneshot)

Just a little oneshot, I was bored. Dedicated to thementalistgirlShe made this up since I didn't know what to write about xD It's about the Jane vs Pike thing and Lisbon and Jane finally falling in love with eachother. The beginning might be a little depressing. I wrote it out of my heart. Ikr it sounds strange. But these were some of my feelings during the depressing time of my life, and the feelings when I tried to 'stand up' again.

Ugh i'm not going to bother you guys with my depressive shit. :P Have fun reading. Don't forget to read my other stories. Vote, or comment. Whatever you like. And again, enjoy reading!

He was abandoned, left alone to putrefy away, to lie down in the filthy gutter to drift to the underworld, hell. Well, that's how he felt since Lisbon and Pike were getting more serious with their relationship. Pike had proposed to Lisbon, yesterday in the office with everyone watching. The entire world would see them getting together, seeing them marry and have kids while he would be stumbling around in the dark alleys of the city. Yet, to his relief Lisbon said she had to think about it, truly apologizing she hadn't said yes directly. He and she shared questioning looks and then she took a quick sprint to the elevator, leaving Pike who was still kneeling, alone. He considered going after her, but was cut off by Grace who'd followed her. So, he didn't think she was going to need him.

Patrick Jane didn't know what to do for the very first time in his miserable life.

He'd never been in love again since his wife Angela and his daughter Charlotte were brutally murdered by Red John. He didn't want to fall in love with someone else. It would be betrayal, cheating, abandoning his family. But, he was desperately in love with her. Her shiny dark brown hair which was sometimes messed up, neatly fixed or in a high ponytail. He loved it all. Her sparkling green emerald eyes were the most beautiful he'd ever seen. She always tried to match her eyes with her clothing. He perceived in the last years they'd been working together she didn't like to wear light coloured clothes, except for her shoes. She didn't like to wear dresses, but when she wore one.. His mouth would drop open, eyes wide and he would tell her she looked beautiful. That mostly caused her to blush and chuckle slightly, which he thought was adorable.

Teresa Lisbon. He loved her. The moment he'd met her he knew she was a lovely person he would easily give his life for.

Jane slowly sat down on the pavement, bringing his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them. It looked like he was hugging himself, which he was actually. His chin rested on his knees and he stared at the cars passing by. Different colours, different designs flashed by. He'd hoped for Lisbon to come and hug him, tell him she wouldn't choose for Marcus Pike, tell him she loved him too and would never leave him again. Unfortunately, he knew for sure she wouldn't do such a thing. She was having a romantic dinner with Pike and would finally tell him she wanted to marry him.

He didn't like Pike. From the first moment he'd walked into the FBI office, Jane knew something was up with him. His brown eyes emitted a devilish character, a person who would take something very important from an other person. He sighed. Jane knew he was just mad at Pike for taking away his woman, his love from him. It was his own fault, he never tried to make a move on her. Never. He was actually too scared because there was a high possibility Red John would've gone after her and kill her. Just like he'd killed his wife and daughter, which was also his own fault.