The stolen treasures Part three

This is where we find out if Ronin really stole the medallion.
_________________________
"Get me off me!",Ronin said.I took the map he had and looked at it."Dude this is just a map of Ninjago",I said."I know",Ronin said.Whoops."Guys you can come back in he's innocent",I said.The ninja came back in."Are you sure he's innocent?",Kai asked.I nodded and gave him the map.He turned it around and looked at it."Um kid you forgot to turn it around",Kai said.I grabbed the map from him."This is a layout of the museum",I said."Yes yes it is but I'm innocent I'm doing this for someone else",Ronin said.Shadow Ronin helped Ronin up."Sorry about that dude",I said.He went over to a phone and dialed in some numbers.The phone started to ring and someone picked up.Ronin talked for a few minutes and hung up."Okay now we have a problem",He said."Really",I said."Yes my boss wants to kill you all and he wants me to take the medallion and hide it",He said.He gave the ninja five swords.Kai's had fire around it,Cole's had dirt around it,Jay's had electricity around it,Lloyd's had a green light around it,and Zane's had snow around it."Keep those they can shoot your elements",Ronin said."Thank you",Zane said."Here take this it will show you where my boss's base is be sure to come back alive please",Ronin said.He handed me a tablet.We went out and went back up the ship.I gave the tablet to Nya and went in my room.We started to fly.
We arrived near apartment building.I jumped off and waited for the other ninja.They came and we went into the building.Inside it was a giant computer and 5 different men doing something."Hello ninja I've been expecting you",a voice said.I looked around and saw a men with red eyes and a green glow around him.He walked over to us and pulled up a seat."Seat let us talk",He said.We sat down and he pulled out a gold medallion with a red gem in it."I suppose your looking for this",He said."So your Ronin's boss",I said."Yes yes I am and you are going to die in about 24 minutes",He said.'This man he is quite powerful he can stop time and speed it up',my shadow bird said.'Really now',I said.'Yes his name is Kyle he was once a man who sold weapons until he went to the Underworld and back',my shadow bird said."Guys we need to leave now",I whispered.We got up to leave but the door was locked."It appears to be locked from the outside",Zane said."Welcome ninja to your doom!",Kyle laughed.The 5 men leaped for us.Cole punched the biggest one.Jay dodged a punch and ran for his life.Zane and Kai took down one guy.Lloyd blasted another guy.My wings grew and I flew toward Kyle.'Shadow minions attack Kyle',I said.They appeared and went for Kyle.He held up his hand and everything stopped.He moved and things started to move again."What the heck?!",I said."This is where you die",Kyle said.