Shadow minions

I woke up and got out of bed.I put on my ninja suit and got ready for training.I walked out and saw Sensei Wu."Hello I see your awake",he said.Seriously how did this guy know I was here?"Hey",I said.Sensei Wu got up."I'll go get the other ninja you stay here",he said."Okay",I said.He went to get the other ninja.Several minutes later he got them and told them to stand in the six X's that were on the ground.Oh my God he wanted to kill them.Oh wait never mind."Um Sensei why are we here?",Kai asked."Yeah I was in the middle of beating Cole's high score",Jay said.Cole punched him in the arm."I have gathered you six here to help Martel with his training",Sensei Wu said."Yeah Kai prepare to be pecked again",I said.Everyone stared at me like I had the sun on my shoulder."What?",I asked."What pecked Kai?",Lloyd asked.I smiled."A bird my friend a bird but not just any bird my very own shadow bird",I said.The bird landed on my shoulder.Zane reached out his arm and a robot falcon rest on his arm.The two birds looked at each other."When did you get a bird?",Cole asked."Sensei Wu" "That's enough talking",Sensei Wu interrupted."Yes Sensei",they all said.Sensei Wu looked at me."Oh right yes Sensei",I said."Now all of you have to stay right there",Sensei Wu said.He then pointed to me."You must take control of their shadows",He said."How?",I asked."Your bird will tell you",he answered.'Lean on the wall again',a voice said in my thoughts.I realized that the shadow bird was talking to me telepathically.Awesome.'Okay',I replied.I leaned on the wall and turned into a shadow.'Now attack their shadows',the bird said.I nodded and attacked.I then turned back solid.The shadows of the ninja turned into black versions of the ninja with a purple light around them."Very good now attack him",Sensei Wu said."Okay",Lloyd said.Lloyd,Jay,Zane,Cole,and Nya leaped toward me.The shadow versions of themselves did the same thing.They each attacked except the ninja couldn't hurt the shadow ninja but the shadow ninja could."This is why I didn't attack him",Kai said.The shadow version of Kai shot a black fireball at him.Kai dodged."What the heck?!?!",He said.'You can control them with your mind',the shadow bird said before attacking Kai.I grinned and made all the shadow ninja stop attacking and come toward me."Thank God",Nya said.I smirked."I'm not done yet",I said.I then laughed like a crazy person and made the shadow ninja attack the ninja except they were stronger.I then turned into a shadow and attacked Sensei Wu's shadow and then turned back solid.Now it was shadow Lloyd vs Lloyd,Shadow Cole vs Cole,Shadow Nya vs Nya,Shadow Jay vs Jay,Shadow Zane vs Zane,Shadow Kai and Shadow bird vs Kai,and Shadow Wu vs Sensei Wu."More training tomorrow and then your training will be done",Sensei Wu said.