Chapter 13 - Friends

Start from the beginning

HARRY:(whispers to Cat, so that only Louis and Cat can hear it) "I kissed the boy to your left."

CAT:(gasps)"Holy shit what? When did that happen?"

LIAM:"What did he say?"

CAT:"Nothing."

LIAM:"As if."

HARRY:"Let's just continue. Never have I ever fucked a boy." (Everyone drinks, except Harry and Niall)

CAT:(to Luke)"You had sex with a boy?"

LUKE:"I'm bi, of course I had."

CAT:"Do I know him?"

LUKE:"Nope not yet. He is one of my best friends so you will meet him eventually."

CAT:"You had sex with your best friend? That's sounds so wrong. Yuck. I would never even think about fucking Harry."

HARRY:"And I'm glad you don't."

ZAYN:"Well I wanted to fuck Harry." (Pauses)"Before I met Lou of course."

LIAM:"I still want to have fun with that little boy."

LOUIS:(to Liam)"First of all he is taller then you, second he isn't even gay, so stop trying."

HARRY:"I would go gay for someone as hot as Liam."

LOUIS:"What? You judge me for being gay and suddenly you are okay with gays. What is wrong with you?"

HARRY:"I'm not judging you, I'm just teasing you. It's so funny to see you all mad and confused." (Laughs)

LOUIS:"But you always tell me you are not gay."

HARRY:"Because I'm not. It's just ,I like to experiment."

LOUIS:"Experiment? I fucking hate you." (Stands up and runs into the kitchen)

HARRY:"Wait!" (No one knows what's happening, except Nina, Cat and Niall who know about the kiss)

LUKE:"What was that?"

ZAYN:"No fucking clue."

LIAM:"For a moment I thought they were a thing."

LUKE:"Same."

ZAYN:(bit sad, bit angry) "But they aren't? Aren't they? "

CAT:(lies)"I don't think so."

{Meanwhile in the kitchen}

HARRY:"Way to make a scene."

LOUIS:"I didn't make a scene."

HARRY:"Yes you did, no one even knows what is happening and they are probably imagining the worst things right now."

LOUIS:(sarcastic)"What could that be, huh? That I'm your damn experiment?"

HARRY:"That's not what I meant."

LOUIS:"How did you mean it then?"

HARRY:"I don't know, like it's nothing serious between us right? We kissed twice and that's all. Never gonna happen again."

LOUIS:"Course I'm just your fling. Kiss me when you are bored and don't even think about my feelings."

HARRY:"You are the one who is hurting someone's feelings. You have a boyfriend, not me."