chapter 2

Johns POV

  Angela and I talked a little more until she said she was tired and that she had work in the morning. I told her I would call her later. She gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek and that little peck made my night.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Angela's POV
After meeting John I was a little surprised by myself I would never give a random guy my number but he seemed nice and a little shy. He was blushing so hard he looked like a tomato but it was cute. I started to get undressed to take a shower when my phone started ringing

"Hello?"

"Hi Angela this is John I just wanted to make sure you made it home safely"

"Oh of course John, I'm fine thanks for calling even though its 4am it's still thoughtful"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize the time, well goodnight beautiful I'll call you tomorrow maybe we can have lunch"

"Ok that sounds good we can have lunch goodnight"

"Goodnight gorgeous"

I couldn't help but laugh this boy is crazy calling me this late, but at the same time I felt a little special.       

No one has ever called me at 4am just to check on me John seems like a sweet guy and I think we are going to be more than friends.

  I took a shower and got into bed.

❤THE MORNING❤
Angela's POV
I woke up to get ready for work I started doing my morning routine and saw my phone flash so I went to pick it up and I had 40 text messages that said

"Good morning my beautiful queen"
"I hope you have a beautiful day"
" I can't wait to have lunch with you"
" I hope you don't think I'm weird I just think I have a little obsession with you "
I began to think this boy really is crazy why do I always get the cute ones that turn out to have issues.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Johns POV
  I couldn't help myself I had to text Angela she was on mind all night I even had a wet dream about her which is something I NEVER do. This girl had an affect on me like no other, of course I've dated celebrities and what not I'm a millionare.

  Nobody could compare to Angela she has big light brown innocent Bambi eyes, luxurious curly hair, a nice butt and a tight flat stomach.

   She also has juicy thighs but I could manage, I didn't care that she had curves it only gives me more to kiss.
  I was actually excited to know she was thick all I've ever dated was twigs with fake boobs and small asses but Angela she was all natural and I needed a girl with meat on her bones.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤