Arrival

Sakura groaned as he finally stopped. Thwy had travelled relentlessly, and he had gone so fast she was afraid of either falling off or puking, or both. She half slid, half fell off the giant toad, placing a handnon his side to stand upright.
"T-thanks." She managed to groan. He nodded.
"I will take my leave then." He said, dissappearing in a poof of smoke, making her nearly fall over. She whiped her eyes of sand, grumblin about getting sand every where as she looked up. There henstood, in all his glory. She nearly laughed. If someone had told her Gaara, of all people, would become Kazekage some day, when she was ypunger... She probably would of screamed. But.. He had changed. She could tell. Behind him were Konuro and Temari, as usual. Both covered in sand and shaking it off desperatly. Gaara, of couse, was untouched. As usual, he stood with his arms crossed, face blank. You'd think by now he could at least try to show emotions. She approached, whipping off dust from her legs.
"Kazekage." She said respectfully, despite her thoughts. She gave a quick bow, but nothing more. What surprised her was when arms were suddenly around her. "What the he-" Sakura laughed when Temari let go, grinning.
"I am so glad to have another girl around, these guys drive me nuts." She said, the grin never fading.
"Glad to be here." She replied. Truthfully, she knew she would miss the Hidden Leaf village, but for now it was a good expierence for her to be in the sand. She approached Gaara with Temari next to her, and he offered a nod in acknowledgement. Konkuro grinned as he stepped forward as well.
"Hey Sakura! Welcome to the sand village." Kankuro beamed, more proud than an actual welcoming statement. Sakura nodded, returnig his smile. Gaara was quiet as usual but he spoke and the three looked over at him.
"You must be tired, from your journey. There is a room prepared for you in the Kazekage's building, you can unpack and rest there." Gaara said, always straight to the point with that guy.. She nodded, but then she hought a moment.
"I think I'd want to take a walk around the village first, find my way around." Sakura said, fixing her bag.
"Maybe you should unpack, that bag looks really heavy." Temari said, stepping forward and wrapping an arm around Sakura's shoulders. "C'mon, let's go see what you brought!" She said, Konkuro letting out a sigh of relief. Sakura looked back over her shoulder.
"But-"
"No buts! Besides.." Temari leaned in close and she lowered her voice. "I need to talk to you about something." Sakura gave her a curious look.
"About what?" She asked, what could Temari want to talk to her about? They hardly knew each other, other than a few missions spent together..Well, they were friends. But what?....
"Not until we're alone." Temari said, her smile returning as she continued her regular gaite once more.