500 secrets slowly killing me

TARJAS POV
My phone rang once again,it may be the third time but I can't get up because of Tuomas arms around me. "Grrrr...stupid alarm clock." he mumbled and let go of me so I can stop the "alarm clock". As I picked my phone up from the table I saw that my father was calling me and it seemed to be very important,otherwise he wouldn't call me during our weekend trip to Helsinki.
"Good morning,dad." I said and can't surpress a yawn.
"Good morning,Tarja.",he said and sounded worried,"please come home as soon as possible. I need to talk to you."
"Dad,does it have to be today?We will come back tomorrow anyway." I said and probably sounded very annoyed.
"Okay. It is important but it can wait for one day. Have fun in Helsinki,my little princess." he said and I could almost hear him smile through the phone.
"Thanks,dad. See ya tomorrow." I said and yawned again.
"See ya" he said and ended the call. Tuomas sat up as I put my phone away and sighed.
What could be this important?Is my father very ill? Is one of my brothers in hospital?
"Sweetheart,what's up?" Tuomas said and pulled me a bit to him.
"My father called and said he needed to tell me something important but also said it could wait until we come back." I said and leaned against him.
"We'll hear it tomorrow. Don't worry too much about it." he said and kissed me on my forehead.
"Yeah,I won't,honey. Let's get up and go to the city centre." I said smiling.
"Good idea,sweetheart." he said and let go of me and went to the bathroom.
"Don't use too much pink make up!" I called after him and laughed like crazy.
"Of course I will,you know me."he replied and laughed as he closed the bathroom door.
I got up and looked out of the window. It was sunny which brightened my mood immediatly then I turned around and walked to my suitcase and took some clothes out of it exactly in the same moment as Tuomas left the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom and after 20minutes I heard Tuomas singing
"Tarja,Tarja oh do you need another 20minutes?If so,I'll go and already have breakfast."
I replied singing "do what you waaaant,I will be ready in about ten minutes."
"Oooooookaaaaaaaaaay. See ya later." he said and left the hotel room.
I just put some make up on,left the bathroom and took my bag and phone and then followed him.
As I arrived in the restaurant he was still eating and I went to the buffet and then decided to eat 2 slices of bread with cheese and an egg which was like half of the amount Tuomas ate. He could eat tons of food and would stay skinny which is a little bit funny sometimes. "Tarja,hey. You look very beautiful today...as always." he said and drank his coffee. "Ouch,hot." he said as I sat down.
"Do you mean me or the coffee?" I asked laughing and everyone in this huge restaurant stared at me as if I was telling my breakfast about my life. "Both but I just burnt my tongue with my coffee. Be careful drinking yours,Tarja." he said and smiled. I ate my breakfast and as I touched my cup,it wasn't too hot anymore so I couldn't burn myself as Tuomas did and quickly drank it. "Ready,sweetheart?" he asked.
"Yup,let's go to the city centre." I said and we both stood up and walked to the city.