Chapter 39

School was out, meaning it gave Troye more time to rehearse for his upcoming performance. He worked from the early hours of the morning to the late hours of the night at the studio, and the venue itself. Connor had been with him for most of the time, but not all of it.

After one of final rehearsals was over, Troye decided to rush over to Connor house and tell him every single detail of what went down at rehearsal, since Connor couldn't come to today's rehearsal.

Connor quickly got up from his spot on the couch and made his way over to answer the pounding at the door. The two boys greeted each other with a quick kiss and a hug before Troye started gushing on about the rehearsal.

"Oh my God, Connor it was amazing! The dancers have perfected the moves and it sounds so good. I really like the song choice too.  Oh wait! So when I started to sing the chorus, I did this..." Troye continued to gush on about his rehearsal, and as bad as it sounds, Connor wasn't paying any attention to Troye's words.  Instead, he was looking at Troye's eyes.

He admired the way his eyes lit up with passion as he talked about his music. His smile grew ten times bigger whenever he talked about this kind of stuff, and Connor couldn't help but fall in love even more at the sight of it. It was truly one of the most beautiful sights in the world.

"Connah?" Troye asked, breaking Connor's though process. "Is everything okay?"

"Shut up and kiss me"  Connor responded, not giving Troye much of a choice as he practically pounced on top of the boy.  Troye was quick to wrap his arms around Connor's neck and pull him closer. Connor threw his hands in Troye's curls as they kissed heatedly and passionately.

The boys haven't kissed like this in a long time, so it was almost refreshing to say the least. They enjoyed each other's company, as well as sucking each other's face's off.

After a couple of minutes of silent moans, heated kisses, and grinding, the boys broke apart. "We can't take it much further than this, Connie. I can't be sore for tomorrow's performance" Troye winked, earning a playful slap from Connor.

After that, the boys decided to cuddle on Connor's couch, scroll through social media, and watch Netflix. It was the perfect relaxer for tomorrows stressful day.

"Wait, Tro! I don't have anything to wear tomorrow." Connor realized, sitting up quickly in a panic. :Oh my god we need to go shopping"

"Con, calm down." Troye giggled, standing up and grabbing his boyfriends hand. "It's 4pm on a Friday, I'm sure the shops are still open. Let's head out now."  Connor grabbed Troyes hand and stood up, relaxing a bit as they made their way to Connor's new car Troye had got him.

__

"Do I dress formal? Casual? What?" Connor asked, searching through the racks of the store.

"Formal, but not too formal - so no suit and tie. But don't wear like jeans and a T-shirt." Troye commented, sitting on the nearby bench "And male sure you look hot" Troye added, smirking at Connor.

"You could be helping, you know" Connor laughed, continuing to look through the racks. And of course, right as Troye was about to help, a fan approached him, asking for a picture.

"Sure! Connah, do you mind taking a picture?" Troye questioned, looking at Connor as the fans eyes widened.

"Connor? As in Connor Franta your boyfriend?" The fan asked, her smile growing. Troye nodded and the fan let out a soft squeal. "Oh my god, you two are the cutest"  She smiled. Troye and Connor thanked her and Connor took the phone from the fan, snapping a couple of cute picture of the two. "Um, this is kinda weird but can I get a picture with you, Connor?" The fan asked nervously.

Connor, taken aback by her question, smiled gratefully and accepted her offer. Troye, of course, took the pictures. "Thank you" She smiled, then leaving the two boys to finish their business.

"Oh my god" Connor laughed.

"They love you" Troye stated, patting his boyfriend on the back. "Like honestly. You even have your own damn fan base for being my boyfriend" The two boys laughed at that, then resumed their quest.

"How about this?" Troye asked, holding up a light blue shirt.

"Nah, too blue. But how about this?'

"Too casual"

The rest of the time spent looking for clothes went on like this, that is until Connor tried on their final outfits. They had plenty to choose from, and it resulting in Troye tweeting most of the pictures and asking his fans to pick the favorite of the outfits.

After, what seemed like hours, Troye and Connor - with the help of their fans -  narrowed it down to two outfits.  One consisted of Black pants, a white dress shirt, a leather-type jacket, and of course black shoes. Where the other consisted of a basically the same thing, other than no leather jacket and this shirt has little designs on it.

"I think I like this one with the jacket better" Troye commented, looking his boyfriend up and down.

"And why's that?" Connor asked, trying to look at himself through the mirror next to him, but his cute little idiot of a boyfriend was blocking his view.

"Because," he started, a cutesy smile forming on his lips "I can do this" Troye grabbed the ends of the jacket and pulled Connor close to him, wasting no time to connect their lips. Connor smiled into the kiss, then broke it apart to place his forehead on Troyes.  Ever since the two came out as a couple, they always loved showing random displays of affection in public, even though they usually do it when nobody's around so they can avoid the creepy homophobic stares they occasionally get.

"Jacket it is" Connor smirked, giving Troye another quick kiss.

__

A/N

There's only one more chapter after this okay bye

.

.

(((Also read chapter 2 of my other tronnor fic, mischief maker))))

Love you lovies xx