Chapter 28

A/N read authors note at the end of the chapter xx

Carry on

__

"Connor are you fucking serious right now?" Troye yelled at Connor, face turning red. Connor could practically see the smoke coming out of his ears.

"Troye I- I'm sorry! I Didn't think tha-" Connor cried out, only to be interrupted by Troye.

"Didn't think what? That nobody would see us kiss in the café? It's all over the news and now we're outed! I can't believe you would do that!" Troye was screaming at Connor by now, making him terrified to be around his boyfriend.

"Troye you're scaring me" Connor whimpered out.

"You fucking outed us, Connor" Troye stated, this time trying not to raise his voice. "And I don't think I want to be with somebody who outs people" Connor could feel the tears running down his face. They had broken things off once again, and it made him cringe. It was all his fault this time.

Then finally, he had woken up.

Connor took a sigh of relief as he realized the second fight was just a dream. They hadn't really kissed on their date, nor where they outed, and Connor couldn't be more happy. But that didn't stop him from reaching for his phone and dialing the one person he have had the dream about.

After a couple of rings, he finally picked up. Connor never realized how late it was.

"Con? IS everything alright?" Troye asked through the other line, his voice raspy and sleepy.

"I just- sorry I didn't realize how late it was. I'll talk to you tomorrow"

"Connor wait, you already woke me up, just tell me what happened."

"It's stupid honestly, I just had a bad dream and I wanted to talk to you. I'll tell you about it tomorrow." Connor sighed, dragging his hand through his hair.

"Alright, bye Con"

"Bye Troye, Lov- Um... I'll see you later" Connor frantically hung up his phone, praying that Troye had not heard what Connor almost said.

But was he really going to say that? Was he really going to say that he loved Troye? It was way too early in their relationship for love, it was way too early for those feelings. There should be no way in hell that Connor loves Troye.

But then again, they've known each other for a good 5 months, even though they've been dating on and off for 1 of those months.

It was a predicament, that's for sure. And Connor was scared of it. He shouldn't love Troye this early, no fucking way. But, they have known each other for 5 months. Does that make the situation any better? Probably not.

So Connor did the one thing he could think off, push those feelings and thoughts to the back of his head and never revisit them – not until it's time.

__

Connor had finally gotten his car back after, what seemed like, months of It being in the repair shop. That morning, Connor started up his car and made his way towards the dreaded hell hole, also known as school.

As he began driving, he blasted the radio to one of his favorite songs, Talking Body. He sung the lyrics at the top of his lungs, knowing nobody could see or hear him as he drove along. As the song ended, he heard the radio jockeys beginning to talk, and just as he was about to change the station, he heard his boyfriends name being discussed.

'Troye Sivan's Fandom is blowing up' One of the jockeys stated, making Connor turn his volume up in his car. 'Not only are his fans so acceptable of him since his latest news of coming out, but they're now keeping a close eye on him' Connor started to laugh as he heard the jockeys discuss Troye's fans and how obsessed they were about finding out his relationships.

But, with Connor's luck, all the jokes started to die down – along with his car. It began making unexplainable noises as the engine started to smoke up.

"No no no no" Connor mumbled, looking over his shoulder for passing cars as he pulled over to the side of the road. "Shit" Connor remained seated as he looked for possible ways he could get to school on time, and of course, there were none.

Even if he had called somebody to pick him up, they would never make it to school by the start of class- unless, of course, they broke some speed laws. As Connor began thinking of possible outcomes, he decided to shoot Troye a text, explaining his absence.

To: Troye Boy <3

My fucking car is a piece of shit and it broke down. I can't make it today, I gotta call the tow truck. Sorry xx

Once the text was sent, Connor dialed the number of the Tow Truck company, explaining to them the situation and his location.

Troye, however, was worried about Connor. How was he going to get to school, work, and home without a car? Sure, they could carpool like they've been doing, but with Troye's album coming along, it would mean Connor would have to be at the studio at unnecessary hours. He needed to something about that, but now wasn't the time. He wanted to see connor – and school would be the only chance he could, considering Connor doesn't work today.

"eh, Mr.Graceffa?" Troye walked over to his desk. "I gotta go. One of my friends car broke down and they need me to pick them up." Troye told him, only half of it being a lie. But thankfully, Mr.Graceffa allowed Troye to leave.

As he was leaving the school, Troye dialed Connor's number. Connor finally picked up on the 4th ring.

"Troye? What the hell? Shouldn't you be in class?" Connor called from the other end of the line.

"Well, yeah, but I got out of class because I'm coming to pick you up. We're skipping today because I wanna see you" Troye whined out, walking towards his car. "Where are you now?"

After Connor had told him where he was, Troye hung up and was off to spend the day with his wonderful boyfriend.

__

A/N

HELLO. HI. YES THIS IS VERY SHORT – I'M SORRY. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

I'M WRITING (YET ANOTHER) FANFICTION!!!

(I'm now imagining you all cheering)

It's called mischief maker& the first chapter is UP! So go check it out and add it to your libraries.

I probably won't update it until Heart-Throb is over (which it's almost) so yeah.

AlsoConnorTweetedMeOnFridayNightAndLikedMyTumblrPostToday

Love you lovies xx

P.S: circle

g/