O.5

The Morning Beach:

[VICTORIA]

I was awoken by Anna singing one of Austin's covers; I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her.

"Shut it off!" I groan.

"No! By the way, grandma said breakfast is ready so let's go!" She turns off her laptop.

I get out of bed and straighten my outfit that I went to sleep with: a t-shirt and Adidas shorts. I grabbed the nearest shoes, sperrys. I walked downstairs and got greeted by my grandma. "Morning, Victoria."

"Morning grandma."

I see the table is already set with plates of pancakes and eggs and variety of drinks set; I decided with orange juice.

"so belle and tori, I was thinking that y'all should go the beach and just hang." Mom suggests and I nod at her words.

"Alright." Anna says.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Finishing breakfast, I help grandma clean up the table and Anna goes change into an outfit.

"You know dear, you got home late. Were you okay?" Grandma asks as curiosity took over her.

"Yeah, I uh just met someone and they brought me home later on." I explain and she nods.

"You can go ahead and change for the beach. I got it." She suggests and I nod and head upstairs.

I took out a pair of black high-waisted shorts with a white top. After changing into the outfit, I slide on some black socks and finally, I throw on a pair of black converse. I throw my hair in a ponytail, grabbing my sunglasses, my headphones and phone.

"Victoria Dylan Adams, you have thirty seconds to get your ass down here!" Anna shouts from the bottom of the stairs. I grab a shoulder bag and throw my wallet in there.

"Annabelle Jamie Adams, don't you use that kind of language!" My dad scolds Annabelle and I chuckle, heading downstairs.

"Bye Mom, Dad and grandma!" I wave and exit the house with Anna.

Anna and I enter grandma's vehicle, and buckle our seats. I plug my headphones into my phone and pick a random song, Five Seconds of Summer's 'Try Hard.' However, Anna plays the song 'Mmm Yeah' by her fave, one her phone; she sings along to the lyrics. I decided to take a nap; closing my eyes, I escape reality and fall into a deep slumber.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

A tap on my shoulder, I was woken up by Anna, signaling me that we are here at the beach.

Exiting the vehicle, Annabelle says, "im gonna go over there," she points," and just stay out of my way."

I nod, pretending to hear her. She walks away with one of the beach chair and I grabbed the other beach chair and headed to a spot with shade.

I took out a book and started reading. After an hour, I felt a presence next to me. Turning my head, I am met with boy who lowers his shades and I could see hazel eyes; I immediately knew who it was.

"Victoria, so nice to see you." He greets me.

"Back off." I say.

"Nah, I think I'm good." He said.

I decided to continue my book, but my reading was interrupted.

"Do you wanna go get some ice cream?" He asks.

"Okay. I get that you're Austin Mahone but after a week, you won't even remember my name so leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with you." I say annoyed.

"Please." He begs. "You're the only person I've met so far who has treated me like a regular eighteen year old."

Next thing you know, I switch the keys of his car with my grandmother's car, leaving Austin's car keys in my sister's bag; my sister didn't notice cause she was too busy singing Mmm Yeah.

Austin handed me his sunglasses, for people won't notice that a mysterious girl, who's not Camila Cabello, is hanging with Austin. Luckily, Austin was wearing a SnapBack and he tried covering his face.

Entering my grandmother's vehicle, some paparazzi caught a glimpse of Austin and were outside trying, no taking, picture of us. You could hear some of them shouting questions.

"Austin is that Camila Cabello?"

"Where are you heading?"

"Are you cheating on Camila?"

"When is the EP coming out?"

I covered my face the whole time, so no paparazzi could get pictures of my face. Austin reversed the vehicle and we exit the parking lot with no harm to anyone or us.

"Is this how you live?" I ask.

"Yep." He simply answers, driving to a shop.

"I can't believe they thought we were dating and you're cheating on Camila. Paparazzi can fuck themselves." The words escape my mouth.

"So you're saying you'd never date me? Oh why not?" He fake pouts.

I just laugh, "I don't like you."

+

[a/n: okay short chap, sorry!! loved the dirty work music video, but all im wondering is 'did austin turned in the report?' hahaha silly me! seeing 5sos and hey violet was amazing! wish i could relive that concert again :) school is began, ahh, freshman year!!! the next chapter will include victoria and austin hanging out around miami ]

Vote + Comment

-lots of love, jaz