Trenton

Oh. My. Goodness.

Who would ever let their room get this dirty???? There is empty pizza boxes under the bed, his and a few other girls undergarments thrown everywhere, rotten milk on his bedside table, his bed wasn't made nor did it smell like it had been washed in months. Oh and to top it off i have to sort his dresser out so the clothes were overflowing out.

I went around the room and took pictures, so I could have a before and after picture. I put my phone away and started sorting things. Clothes in one spot, trash in a body sized trash bag, and knick-knacks in another spot. I sorted through the dirty and the clean clothes, quickly taking the dirty blanket and clothes to the washer. After I started a load of laundry I hurriedly folded the clothes nicely and put them away. I hung up the shirts. Crap I only have 2 minutes left! Even though he said 3, it was 2:58 when they came in.

"Why are you in my room?"

"I was just finishing u-" I started to say but he interrupted me.

"No one gave you permission to be in here you little bitch. Get" I flustered up but then regained my confidence, knowing that he wouldn't like me standing up to him.....Again.

I looked at him "Actually, I didn't get permission, Alpha Dude," I said harshly, jabbing my finger in his chest, "I was forcefully told to come in here and clean you nasty ass room by you! SOOOOO, you want to try again and come back in here with a little respect? Because I'll go a whole lot of biserk if you don't start treating people with more respect."

Fudge, oh fudge, Oh my god, I'm gonna die. 

He raised his hand and I looked him right in the eye his hand came colliding into my face. It was a pretty hard blow but nothing I haven't gotten before from a few little street fights. I stood up tall and punched him square in the nose.

"If I ever so much of hear you laying your nasty fingers on a woman or child and its doesn't have consent, I will fucking end you." The seriousness of my voice never wavered a moment.

The moment was ended when we heard a new voice. It wasn't one of the three douches standing in front of me, but one of their age. He was hot. Really super hot and I'm not stupid and going to make this a stupid werewolf book where the girl has to think for a minute to tell if the guy is her mate or not. I know he is.

I walk right up to him and shake his hand. I smile and he smiles, then he frowns. 

"What the fuck?"

He was observing my cheek, looking at it. 

"Who did this to you" He asked angrily. I looked at him and said

"Oh that stupid Alpha Douche over there getting pampered by his other douche friends because I punched him back."

I was full on laughing by now. The Alpha Douche can't slap for crap or take a punch. I was laughing so hard I had to lean against my mate, whom I still don't know the name of. I stood up still recovering  from my giggle fit. I wiped the tears from my eyes. Yes, I was laughing that hard. It's weird because I'm not usually that loud or outspoken but maybe its only to the people I have respect for.

Things just got really awkward...

"Uh, Hi, I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess, Jessi, Jessica....."

"I'm Trenton."

"Uh ok, well I have other places to clean soooooo....I'll be going now."

"No, you're not going. You're staying in here with me." He said demandingly.

"And why should I?"I asked my tone annoyed.

"Because you are my mate, and you will always be with me," he said with a breath taking smile.

Ugh, curse him for being so freaking sexy. The swoon moment made me want to go with him, but I stood my ground.

"I don't want to go in there with a bunch of airhead alphas and listen to Alpha Dude make comments about me," I looked down lowering my voice when I spoke about the insults. I mean, they didn't give me a huge effect but still, words hurt.

"Aww, Princess, look at me," he said with a softness to his voice, "With me in there I promise, one word and their heads will be gone."

At that last comment he smirked a bit. (A/N Ugh hot guys smirking? Can I get a Woo-Hoo!?!) 

"There is still cleaning that I have to attend to though" I said suddenly feeling shy. It's embarrassing to have to tell your mate that you're pretty much a maid.

"You have to clean? What do you have to clean?"

"Everything" I answer in a mall voice.

"Jessica, does that mean that you are an omega? Because your ranking means noth-" He started but I interrupted him.

"I'm not an omega............yet. When Alpha Bill and Luna Karol have their next welcoming, I will probably be an omega."

He looks mad as he walks away and into Alpha Dudes room. Well fudgesicles.

Here's to my life