It's Official

Karol and Bill had signed the papers right after I did. That one piece of paper is what literally sold me. Karol and Bill were to follow me to see my room that I had been staying in, which didn't really have much, but it was mine. I had a few pictures of me when I was younger and a few art supplies lying around but call me a neat freak, I couldn't handle being in a messy room. When I was done picking up my things I started to pack up my stuff.

Clothes, art stuff, my running shoes, my pictures and my comforter I grabbed, that was all my stuff. Karol led me out to their expensive car, I think its a Lamborghini but I know nothing about cars. I kept my stuff with me in the backseat of the car instead of putting it in the trunk. I take my pictures out of the dufflebag and started looking at them. Most of them not important, Only one will I ever really care for, and that is the only one I have of me with my real parents. My eyes start to water as I think of scenarios as to why they would give me up. Were we to poor? Or maybe they just didn't want me? No, something must have happened to them.

Bill drives us farther away from that stupid place. We drive far into the forest and down a lot of gravel roads to a small town. It looks to have a few small shops, some churches, and also some little restaurants. We go past the town and onto a curvy gravel road and then up a long blackment paved driveway. The house is HUGE! It has to be the pack house. If not then these people are way to loaded. I mean with this pack house they are really rich but this one house? ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM GUUUURRRRRRRRRLLLLLLll!

Anyways Karol gets out and says "Come on, I'll show you around the pack house tonight and then show you your room."

Bill steps out and give Karol a small kiss and then leaves us standing on the driveway. The driveway is at least 1 whole mile. Hmmmm this could be a good thing for me. Karol leads me up to the from doors and walks in. Her like 200 dollar dress makes me feel like a hobo in comparison. When we walk in everyone stops and bows to the Luna.

She smiles almost scarily and keeps walking. Halfway up the steps the she stops and yells for everyone's attention. She yells but not like a super loud yell "Everyone, this is Jessica," she smiles wickedly, "our new maid".

 I look over at her with a shocked expression. She starts walking again and I really have no choice but to follow her. If I walked back downstairs with the rest of her pack I was as good as dead. She walked up the stairs and to the end of the hall. Then Karol stopped and pointed up.

"This will be your new room. I hope you like it. At 5 dinner shall be ready but you will be helping so go and get ready. After dinner you will do the dishes and sweep the floor. After you do your chores you may eat, but if you don't you don't get to eat and you get a beating. Am I understood?"

I bow my head "Yes, Luna"

She turns and walks away. I look up and see it is one of those you have to pull down the steps. I pull the string and I hear a horrible screeching noise. These definitely need some oiling. I walk up the steps and into the room. Its dark and dusty. The walls that were once white are now a murky brown color and the floor has a thick layer of dust. There is a small dresser that's a purple-ish color and a metal queen sized bed frame with a queen sized box spring bed on it. I set my bag on the bed and start to change my clothes. 

Well here's to the start of my new life