"What about you're friends?" He asks again " they left but will be back later for a study session" I say and he scoffs at me. I honestly don't know what I did to have him treat me this way and I don't like it.

"Well Liam and would like to talk" Louis says "well talk then, or go down stairs and talk I don't care but I'm not just leaving the comfort of my bed so you can talk" I snap back and him.

I get under my covers and face the direction of the door and let the tears spill down my face without making a sound. I hear a slapping sound and I look and see louis holding his cheek and Liam getting up.

" text me when you stop being a fucking asshole" Liam says and walks out the room. I look over to louis and he just stomps over to the bathroom and slams the door shut not lookin at me at all.

Its about half an hour later and louis still hasn't came out of the bathroom and i start getting worried.I slowly get up and make my way to the bathroom and I hesitate but end up knocking on the door.

"G-go away!" Louis yells "are you crying louis?" I say but he doesn't answer and I sigh. I go to turn around but I hear the door open and I see a puffy eyed louis "are you okay?" I ask but he just shoves past me.

I glare and stomp over to him and grab his wrist making him turn around."look I don't know what the hell I did for you to be this much of a asshole to me but it needs to stop!" I say and he snatches his arm back.

"Just leave me alone harry okay, I don't want to fucking deal with you!" He says. "You're being such a jerk louis!" I yell and he just rolls his eyes and walks to his bed.

"Shut up, you're giving me a head ache" Louis says and I glare at him and I stomp over to his bed. I tackle him onto his bed and straddle his waist pinning his arms down and I struggle keeping him downbut eventually he just gives up.

"Let me go" Louis says calmly and I shake my head " not till you tell me why you're acting like a jerk" I say to him. He tries pushing me off but doesn't succeed "harry please just drop it okay?" Louis says in a whining tone and I shake my head.

"No just tell me why you're being so mean to me" I say and he sighs "Harry please just let me go" Louis says and looks up into my eyes. I lean down and press my lips against his and kiss him slowly and he kisses me back.

I slide my hands up his arms to his hands and we lace our fingers together. Louis tilts his head deepening the kiss and he wraps his legs around my thighs.

I let go of one of his hands and cup his cheek with it and he places his hand on my waist. I decide to just let go of his other and and cup both of his cheeks deepening the kiss.

He flips us over without breaking the kiss and I wrap my legs around his waist and he wraps his arms around my back. He lays on top of me and grinds down a bit and I moan into his mouth and bring my hands up to his hair.

He slips his tongue into my mouth and licks around while grinding on me, I moan brushing my fingers through his hair and move my hips up to meet Louis. Suddenly he pulls away and stares at me with wide eyes and quickly untangles himself and jumps off the bed.

"Get out of my bed" Louis says and I sit up but he grabs my arm and yanks me off the bed causing me to fall on the floor "what the hell Louis!?" I say to him." Just go!" Louis yells and I get up and glare at him "I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you but it needs to change" I say and walk over to my bed.

I grab my back pack, put some shoes on and grab my phone then turn to Louis "I'm going over to nialls" I say and open my window and walk out and code the window. I jump over to nialls roof and I knock on the window, Niall opens the blinds and opens the window.