"Boys!" I heard my aunt call and we turned around.

"We're over here." I said and she came walking over and she looked down at my moms grave and covered her mouth.

"Sit down mom." Harry said and we scooted over and she sat down.

She traced the tombstone and tear made its way down her face. "I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your funeral. And I'm sorry we didn't spend a lot of time together in the past couple of years." She said and more tears came down.

"It's okay love." My mom said with a giggle.

"Maura." Auntie Anne said and the wind blew and pushed her forward a little bit.

"Hey. You can't push me. I can't see you." Anne said wiping her tears smiling.

"I've missed you, love." My mom said.

"I've missed you too. I had to join a book club because I didn't have anyone to talk to in my spare time anymore." Anne said.

"You told me you joined because you enjoyed it, how reading was fundamental and you wanted me to join at school." Harry said and my mom and Anne laughed.

"That too Hun." She said.

"Trust me I reminisce on the past and vent to the trees around here." My mom said and I laughed and so did Anne.

"Oh my gosh you knew about my 2nd marriage. I married him a couple years ago. Doesn't he look like a older version of David Beckham?" Anne said.

"Yes. You picked very wisely. And he's helping support the family. A plus in my book. You go Anne." My mom said and Anne laughed.

"You know what. I have to talk to Greg. I love you mom. See you in a while." I said standing.

"I'll let you guys have girls time." Harry said and stood up with me and we walked back to Greg's house.

We walked in the door and Greg smirked walking up to me. And I slapped him, hard and right across the face.

"I said I'd slap that smirk right off your face didn't I? Sit down we need to talk." I said and he glared at me before taking a seat on his couch.

"Greg asshole." Theo said and Denise bent down to Theo's height.

"Who taught you how to say that?" And Theo pointed to Harry who was swiftly making his way up the stairs.

"Anyways I need you to stop being a fucking asshole. C'mon now. You're going to be in your grave resenting me for something that wasn't in my power." I said.

"What are you talking about?" He said.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. It wasn't my fault you know. I was just a child, a baby. I couldn't control what he did. I can tell you what though. I didn't get to know the man but you obviously have and I guess that meant you looked at him as being a big part of your life but what he did was a dick move." I said.

"Don't dare talk abou-" I cut him off.

"Why the hell not! If Denise had another child. Your child! Meaning you made it with her and you were completely responsible for bringing another human being into this world-" I said and he cut me off.

"I know how a child is made and I know that." He said.

"Fine. If you know that and Denise had another child you couldn't financially support him or her you would just leave. Leave her to take care of two children on her own at half the income." I said and he said nothing.