I laughed at the last message from Damon before locking my phone and looking at what i was wearing. I was only in my bra and short-shorts. I slid into a shirt before making my way downstairs.

There was a noise coming from the front porch. I peeked my head out the window to see what or who it was.

It was Elena, fidgeting through her purse. "Did you forget your key?" I asked as i opened the door.

"Uh, i guess i lost it somewhere." She laughed innocently. "Did i wake you up?"

"No, my alarm did." I squinted at her, noticing her lose curls, darker makeup, and her all black outfit. "You're going for a different look today."

"What do you mean?" She looked down at her outfit.

"Well, you're dressing like me, your makeup is never that dark, and you barely ever curl your hair." I stated, still squinting.

"Right, i wanted to try something different, but i realized i like my normal look better. That's why im here, to go through my clothes again, straighten my hair and redo my makeup." Elena nodded. "So, are you going to keep blocking the door, or are you going to let me in?"

"Right, sorry. Come in." I opened the door more, and scooted so Elena could squeeze by me. "By the way, if you ever want to get rid of that whole outfit. I'd happily take it off your hands."

"Sure." Elena smiled hesitantly, "I'm gonna go get ready."

"I'm gonna shower." I smiled back, following her up the stairs. "Hey, I'm sorry about all the drama with Stefan. It's just he wasn't happy that i was seeing Damon after he bit me, he thought I'd be safer if i avoided Damon. But after last night, i think we are both fine with it."

Elena glared at my chest, before looking back at my face "Right. I understand." She nodded before walking into her room.

"Damnit! I said was going to meet Stefan in Town Square in a hour, and I'm barely ready." Elena groaned as i walked out of the bathroom.

"You've been here an hour and you're still not ready?" I held my towel around myself.

"What are you talking about? I've been here like ten minutes. Stefan and I slept in, i didn't wake up until a half hour ago. Stefan has nothing to worry about, he can get ready in under fifteen minutes, but I'm no where near ready." Elena stood in her room, looking in the mirror. "I don't even know what to do with my makeup."

"You said you were going to do your normal look?"

"When did i say that?" Elena squinted at me.

"Before i got in the shower. Are you still drunk from last night? We talked for a good ten minutes before i got in the shower."

"You were still in the shower when i got here, B. Are you still drunk?" Elena started applying her makeup.

"I guess it's possible." I shrugged, walking into my room.

Elena and I both got ready within the hour, and rode together to town square.

"Sorry, I'm late. I took a while trying to figure out what to wear." Elena smiled at Stefan, kissing him lightly. "What time did i leave your house?"

Stefan looked at Elena confused, "Around eleven."

"See, i told you." Elena looked at me, then at the confused Stefan. "Blair swears that i was home at ten. She says we talked for a while, but i wasn't even awake then."

"Either you were there, or i was hallucinating, and i haven't hallucinated in years." I stated, "And there is no chance that i was hallucinating, because i haven't done drugs in a long time."

"I need to go talk to Damon, I'll find you guys later." Stefan smiled as he kissed Elena, patted my back before walking away.

"What was that about?" I asked Elena, the both of us watching Stefan.

"I don't know, you and Stefan are the ones with all the secrets." Elena huffed.

"Seriously?" I laughed slightly, "We're still milking that?"

"I'm kidding. I know that you guys worked it, whatever it was, out. I still want to know the secret, but if the secret keeps you close, I'm fine with not knowing."

"Good, cause you will never know it." I smiled.

Throughout the next five or six hours, i hung out with Damon, Elena, Stefan for a bit, and i hung out with Matt, Caroline and Tyler.

Matt, Caroline, Tyler and I were standing outside the Grill as it was getting dark out. "So, i may or may not have a flask full of Whipped Cream Vodka, if anyone is interested." Tyler smirked, peaking it out of his pocket.

Matt and I nodded, with smiles. "Actually, I'm not a big fan of vodka, it always burns my throat." Caroline stated through a clenched jaw.

"Have you ever had Whipped Cream Vodka, Caroline?" I asked, after taking a swig from the flask.

She shook her head, "No, i haven't liked any of the vodka I've tried before, so i stopped trying them all. I assumed they all tasted the same."

"Woahoho, you assumed wrong. Whipped Cream Vodka is strong like the others, but its good. I drink it like its water. Its sweet, and tastes like whipped cream. How about you take one sip, and if you don't like it, you'll never be persuaded into drinking anything else by me? Deal?" I smirked, taking another swig before hanging it to Caroline.

"Deal." Caroline smirked back, taking a small sip. "Wow."

"Wow is right." My smirk turned into a smile. Caroline handed the flask to Matt, then Matt handed it to Tyler. Just as Tyler was going to take his first drink, we heard his dad coming up behind Caroline. I took the flask from Tyler and hid it behind my back.

"Yeah, dad?" Tyler smiled innocently.

"It's time for you to go home, its getting late." Mayor Lockwood stated, nudging Tyler.

"What? No, its only Eight. And i feel like a curfew doesn't apply right now, since both you and mom are here." Tyler shrugged, turning away from his dad.

"Now, Tyler. It's not safe. Get home, as a matter of fact, take Caroline, Matt and Blair with you. Here, take my keys. You can all hang out at our house tonight. Stay out of the alcohol," Mayor Lockwood said, pushing the keys into Tyler's hands. "Just go, please. Go!"

"I cant go. I have to find Elena, Stefan and Damon." I said, earning a glare from the Mayor.

"I'll find them, and have them head over to the house as well. Okay? Go!"

"Okay, lets go." Caroline pushed Tyler, Matt and I away from Tyler's dad. We all made our way to the car. Tyler climbed into the driver seat, i sat in the passenger seat, and Matt and Caroline sat in the backseat.

"That was weird, right?"  I questioned, as we started heading towards the Lockwood Mansion.

"Totally." Caroline stated. "But today has been fun. Which is rare, since Blair was there."

"Oh, shut up." The both of us laughed, then realized Tyler kept squinting. "Tyler?"

"Uh, do you guys hear that?" Tyler asked, using one hand to push against his head. Caroline, Matt and I all shook our heads. "How can you not hear that? Ugh, it feels like a million needles are being pushed into my head."

"You should pull over." Matt stated quickly, watching Tyler.

"I - i-" Tyler put both of his hands on his head and began screaming.

I grabbed the wheel, and tried steering, but i couldn't - and we ended up hitting a pole.

//

an ; okay, so this chapter is 1700 words long, which is veryyy long aha. If you guys haven't figured it out yet, Katherine was the 'Elena' that Blair talked to in the morning before her shower. Uh, a little warning, i think the next chapter may be the last chapter in this fanfic. There is a good chance that i will write a sequel in the future. I may write the next chapter, and decide to write another chapter, but as of right now, 30 will be the final chapter. But yeah. Please, vote and comment! xxx ashelinaa!