2: Happily Together

two

After finishing a bottle of Pinnacle Whipped Vodka by myself, I was officially wasted. I made my way back into the kitchen to grab another cup of beer, when a petite, wasted blonde spilled her drink on me.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, looking down at the wet spot on my white tank top; my black bra now showing through.

"Watch where your going, bitch." She muttered before walking out of the kitchen.

I groaned before tripping and stumbling up to Tyler's room; which has changed completely since I had last been in here. I made my way to his dresser and pulled out one of his plain black t-shirts.

Just as I was taking off my tank top, the door to Tyler's room opened, and closed quickly.

"Rooms taken, jackass." I turned around, without a shirt on, and frowned. "Get out."

"No, Blair. Please let me explain." Stefan walked closer to me, looking me up and down before looking at my face.

"No." I said, but it came out as a whisper. My eyes began to get watery. "No! Get out now!"

"Blair, please!" He yelled, watching me as I pulled Tyler's shirt on. "I hate myself for what I did to you."

"You should." I stated, a tear falling from my eye. "I was in love with you, Stefan, so completely in love with you, and you just left me."

"I know." He walked closer to me, resting his hand on my cheek. "I never meant to hurt you, you have to know that."

"I got kicked out of school because of you." I backed away, his hand falling back his side. "I thought you got kidnapped, or killed, so for two weeks I waited for you to call, or text. I didn't go to school, I didn't leave my house just in case you called my home phone, but you never did."

"I missed too many days, and they kicked me out." I frowned, "you could have at least sent me a text; letting me know you were alive."

"I was scared, I was sure you hated me." He sat on Tyler's bed.

"I did, I do." A couple more tears escaping my eyes, "but I hate myself more for letting myself love you. I promised myself I wouldn't get close with anyone while I was in Chicago, because if my parents sent me away with no problem, then anyone could leave. I thought you were different though, right when we started dating you told me I had nothing to worry about. You promised me that you'd never leave! You made me believe that you loved me back, but you just left me."

"I never planned on leaving you, Blair." Stefan grabbed my hands and pulled me so I was standing in front of him. "I did love you, I still do. A part of me always will."

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have left." I tried to pull my hands from his, but he held mine too tight. "If you loved me, you wouldn't have left me for my sister."

"I didn't know Elena was your sister when I started dating you." He frowned at me, "I knew you guys resembled each other, but you were Blair Sommers, and she was Elena Gilbert."

"I only went by Sommers because my parents told all their friends that they sent me to stay with my cousins in California. She didn't want anyone to google Blair Gilbert and see that they're perfect family had a flaw." I stated through gritted teeth. "How'd you even know Elena existed? I never talked about her, I had no pictures of her around my apartment, how did you know Elena Gilbert existed?"

"I'd been looking for her long before I met you." Stefan sighed as he played with my fingers. "I was in love with a girl named Katherine a long time ago, and it just so happened that Elena looked identical to Katherine, so when I found out there was someone in the world who looked just like my first love, I knew I had to at least meet her."