Chapter 32 : Colorado

Kats POV

Its the day after Riker proposed. We're on  our way to Colorado for the second show of the tour. We have tomorrow off to hang out. And guess what! I'm meeting Riker's whole family! If you think im excited, you stupid. Im terrified!! :( 

I was laying with Riker and thinking about meeting the family. Rikers arm was around me and I didnt see his face so I thought he was asleep. I knew my heart was pounding fast because i was so nervous.

"Whats wrong, babe?" Riker asked.

"Nothing, Rike....just thinking." I wrapped my arms around his stomach and he kissed my forehead.

"Come on Kat, tell me."

"Im just nervous...."

"Why? You did great last night! Youll do great tonight."

"Not about the show....About meeting your family."

"You dont have to be nervous! If I love you, they'll love you! And I love you more than anything in the world, gorgeous." I smiled and kissed him before laying my head back on his chest. I fell asleep almost instantly.

Rikers POV

Kat fell asleep in my arms and i wasnt moving until she woke up. Rydel walked over and smiled at  me.

"You really love her, dont you?" She said. I smiled.

"Yeah...I do. Shes the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me." Rydel smiled.

"Dont hurt her...okay? She loves you." I nodded.

"I would never even think about hurting her." Ratliff called for Rydel from the front of the bus. She gave me one last look and walked out.

Kat stirred and opened her eyes. I was staring at her and she smiled.

"Hey gorgeous." I said happily.

"Hi." She said in that quite little morning voice she has. One thing i noticed was the only time she took the engagment ring off was when she took a shower, and she put it back on before anyhting else. (Dont ask how i know, i just do.) That makes me feel so amazing.

"We just got to Colorado. We're almost to the house." i said as she rubbed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my stomach again. Man i love when she does that!

"Okay. Im not meeting your family until tomorrow, right?" I laughed.

"Right." She smiled and fell back asleep. We got to the house ten minutes later and I carried her inside. It was ten am and the concert started at 6 pm so she needed some rest.

I layed with her the whole time.