Chapter 26 : I don't know if I can do this...

*One Month Later*

I walked into the school with my head down and Rydel by my side. She had to go help her teacher so she left me to get ready for class. I continued to wlak and stare at the ground until a pair of red stiletoes stopped me in my tracks. They were standing in front of me and I looked up to find Laura, the queen bee who pushed me on my first day.

"Where do you think you're going, loser?" Wow she's really taken a liking to calling me that.

"To class." I say with my head down. I try to push past her but she pushes me against a locker.

"No you don't bitch." She says. I cringe, thinking of all the times she and others have called me that. "I hope you know Riker's only with you because he feels sorry for you. His sister forced him to." She held me by my shoulders and pushed me against the locker so i couldn't move.

"You're a fat, ugly bitch." She slapped me across the face before laughing with her friends and walking away. I refused to cry. 

I walked to the girls bathroom and looked at my face in the mirror. I had a big bruise on my face where she slapped me so I covered it up with make up, alongg with all the other marks she's left over the last month.

Laura has been abusing me since my first day, and it's only gotten worse. Oh I know, you're thinking 'how does it get worse than trying to give you a concusion?', well....it has.

I roll up my sleeve and run my hand over the marks made. They were all still fairly new. One new one made each time Laura said something to me. I've been cutting myself every day since I started this school and met Laura.

I swore to myself that I would NEVER do this again. That I would never put myself through the pain again.

I stopped taking my medison. Pretending everday to take it but really just flushing a pill each day after Dad leaves. Since I haven't been taking them, my depression is growing much worse.

I don't know if I can do this...