Chapter 42 : Christmas

Ross' POV

I woke up with Allie in my arms. I crawled out of bed, careful not to wake her. I carried her inside when we got to my aunts house last night. It was December and we had our interview yesterday. Yea, the tour lasted all the way to December. Anyway, Christmas is next week so we're here until the end of next week. I'm not sure what Allie and I are going to do after that.

I walked downstairs and saw Kat at the counter drinking coffee.

"Hey Kat. Where's Riker? Isn't thi kinda your tradition?" I asked shugging her.

"Yeah. He should be up soon but I got up a bit earlier than normal so I could think." She said starring into her coffee.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked sympatheticly. She sighed.

"I was just thinking....what's going to happen. Riker and I will both be on tours all the time what's ganna happen when we have kids? How are we going to do our jobs with a kid?" She said frustrated. I sighed.

"Kat you guys will work it out. You've gotten this far! Your love always makes it through!" I said. She smiled at me.

"Thanks Ross." I smiled. She was gettig ready to take a sip of her coffee and Riker was coming downstairs.

"So what are you ganna do about you and Allie?" Kat asked.I sighed.

"I don't know! I want her to come back to LA with us but how is that fair to her? Shed be leaving everything!"

"I think she'd do it, bro." Riker said wrapping his arm around Kat.

"She loves you, Ross!" Kat said smiling. I smiled back and walked upstairs.

KATS POV

I sighed.

"What's wrong baby?" Riker asked me. I smiled

" Nothing Rik just tired."

"Are you excited for Christmas??" He asked. I smiled.

"Yeah...kinda." I said.

"Why kinda?" he asked worried.

"Its just its our first Christmas together. I kinda wanted to spend it just the two of us..." I said feeling guilty for thinking that way. "I love your family but we just never really get to be alone.."

"I was thinking the same think baby! And I have the perfect idea!" He said happily. I smiled.

It was now 10 am and Riker and I were putting our bags in my car.

"Babe where are we going?" I asked giggling as he put the last bag in the car.

"You'll see!" He said smiling. We walked inside and hugged everyone.

"We'll be back Christmas day!" Riker said. Stormie kissed my cheek and told us to have fun. After a few minutes we climbed in the car and we were off.

An hour into the drive 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by Mariah Carrey came on.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas there is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you!" I sang. Riker smiled at me

"What?" I said happily.

"Your amazing." He said keeping his eyes on the road. It took 20 more minutes but we finally arrived.

OH MY RIKER! :D