"Between life and death." The evil creature spoke.

"You're dying Stiles, and everyone around you is dying too." He said walking closer.

"What do you mean?" Stiles said.

"Well, we started in few territories like the hospital, and Sheriff Station." He said as I instantly felt gutted.

"And now the animal clinic." He added as I felt like killing this thing.

"We're going to make your best friend kill you." He said to Stiles as Scott looked at him.

"And you are going to let him, because you know they all are going to die." He said walking more closer to Stiles as I was pulling his arm to move back but he wasn't moving.

"Why, why are you doing this?" Stiles said facing the Nogitsune.

"To win the game." He said as he began moving backwards as the Oni's began getting in ready position with their swords, and Scott shifted into a wolf.

Stiles grabbed both Lydia and I as we grabbed him and made our way out of the Oni's way so we won't get hurt.

"This can't be real." Lydia said.

"Yeah, well tell that to them." Stiles said.

Kira dropped her sword as Stiles began crawling to it as he got up while I stood behind him. I thought he grabbed it to toss it back to Kira but he was pointing the sword to his self.

"Stiles, no, what are you doing?" I said calmly trying not to freak out.

"Stiles no!" Scott said.

"What if it saves you; what if it saves all of you." He said.

"What if it's another trick!" Lydia said.

"No more tricks Lydia." Nogitsune said.

"Do it!" Nogitsune yelled.

Stiles lookerd at the sword as his facial expression changed as he looked behind me confused and back at the sword. He pointed the sword away from his stomach as he looked up.

"You have no more moves." Nogitsune said.

"I do." Stiles said tossing the sword back to Kira, "Divine move." He added as the Nogitsune sounded annoyed.

Lydia hugged Stiles as I just stood beside him.

"Stop fighting them, it's an illusion, Scott you have to stop fighting them, trust me." Stiles said as Scott turned back.

Scott began walking as Kira was behind him as we watched them getting slashed by the Oni's sword.

They made it through as Scott pushed the Nogitsune through the door as we entered the school's hallway.

"We're okay..." Scott smiled.

"We're oka-" He got cut off and thrown towards the locker as we all jumped.

Kira was knocked out by Void Stiles as Stiles pushed Lydia and I behind him.

"This is my game; you think you can beat me at my game." He said looking right at us.

"Divine move, divine move. You think you have any moves at all? You killed the Oni's but me? Me? I'm a thousand years older you can't kill me!" He screamed while walking towards us as we kept moving backwards.

"But we can change you." Lydia shrieked as Void Stiles stopped walking as he tilted his head towards Lydia.

"What?" He said.

"You forgot about the stroll." Stiles said.

"Guess you didn't know about the stroll." Lydia said as Void Stiles looked puzzled.

"Change the host." He finally got it.

"You can't be a fox and a wolf." Stiles said as Scott came behind him biting his arm as he screamed in pain.

The Scott let him go as Kira stabbed him through the chest with her sword.

We all looked at him as he fell to his knees and began shaking his head, then a firefly came buzzing out of his mouth. We followed the firefly seeing Isaac trap it in the box Derek had.

We turned back to Void Stiles seeing his face beginning to crack as it broke like piece of clay.  His body fell as it vanished in black dust.

"Is it over?" I asked but then Stiles fell to the ground as he was unconscious.

We all freaked out as we surrounded him. His eyes began to flicker as he opened his eyes and we were all relieved.

"Oh god, I fainted didn't I?" He said as I laughed a little.

"Yes you did." I said as I helped him up.

"We're alive, we are all alive." He said.

"Yeah, we're okay." Scott said.

But then Lydia stands up as he looks towards the door looking startled.

She began running as Stiles was running after her. We all followed as we saw Stiles and Lydia hugging as I noticed there was a body on the ground. It was Aiden, and he was dead.  We all were silent as we were losing so many people.

****

Few days have passed as we were at Scot's house as Stiles told me that Malia wants to learn how to shift into a coyote again. I sat beside Stiles on Scott's bed while they taught her as she almost slashed Stiles face but apologized. We all had a laugh as it was nice seeing everyone smiling again.

We then left as Stiles went into his room while I was in mine. I decided to check on Stiles as I went in his room seeing him taking off his notes and research.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked him.

He turned around and looked at me, "clearing my head." I smiled at him, "Want some help?" I asked as he nodded giving me a slight smile I entered his room and helped him.

"By the way, I still need to yell at Scott." He said as I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I told him not to tell you about the supernatural, but clearly you already knew." He said.

"Well duh, I'm the other Stilinski." I joked as he chuckled.

*******

Hey guys! So season 3B is done, and I'm going to be starting the second part. I just wanted to ask you guys if you want me to make the second part (Season 4) in another fanfic; like a book two, or just put it in the same book? Just let me know in the comments.

Thank you for reading so far, and hopefully you guys continue reading.

Vote. Comment. Follow. <3