Eichen House

Stiles POV:

I was my normal self as Scott told me what Deaton injected me with will keep out the Nogitsune for a while. I was mad at myself and never felt like such a bad guy in my entire life, I remember what I did to Coach, Julia and Scott. I was in the car with my father as I had my stuff packed because I decided I want to stay at Eichen house for 72 hours. But on the way I wanted to check on Julia as she in the hospital as she is still unconscious. The whole drive was silence as my father and I both wanted to say something but we decided to remain silent.

We parked the car in the parking lot as I got out while my Dad followed me as we both entered in the hospital.

"She's not conscious yet, but she will be fine." was what I heard from the conversation my Dad and Melissa were having.

"Can I see her?" I asked interrupting their conversation. She nodded giving me a sympathetic smile as she led me to her room which was on the second floor down the hall. My dad and I went in and I just looked at her restless body lying there as she was bandaged up. I stood on one side as my dad stood on the other. I was in fault for this, I hurt Julia because I planned and created the bomb to kill who ever was in the station.

"I know what you are thinking; I want you to quit it." My dad told me.

"I can't, I can't control on whatever is in me as I hurt my own sister." I said just staring at Julia as she looked a little pale.

"I'll be in the car okay?" He said as I nodded as he left the room as he has been shaken up about Julia as well. I don't blame him, I'm dying and being possessed as well Julia getting critically injured.

I grabbed her hand as I held it wishing she would open her eyes so I can tell her that I'm okay and that I still love her. I know where we left things weren't the best as she expressed her hatred for me and that we had a tension between us. I wanted to fix that, with the time I have left I want to fix things with my little sister.

"I'm going to be gone for a few days; hopefully you wake up and take care of yourself and dad. He's not doing so well." I said.

"I hope you know that I don't hate you. You will always be my little sister. I know why you would hate me because I haven't been much of a brother to you these past 6 years but it was because I was scared." I said as my eyes were getting teary.

I was going to talk again but then someone knocked the door as it was Melissa.

"Sorry to bother you, but I have to give her some medicine now." She said.

"No, it's okay I was just leaving." I said as I leaned over and kissed her forehead as I let my hand go.

I walked out as I looked back at her one last time because I wasn't sure if I would even be myself after 72 hours because the Nogitsune could come back and take over my whole body all over again.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I quickly wiped it away as I left the building and into the car as my dad began driving to the destination.

We reached the place as we both didn't say a word the whole way here again, and we both stared at the metal gates of Eichen House.

I heard an engine running from behind me as I turned seeing Scott on his dirt bike and he clearly looked upset.

"You don't have to do this Stiles." Scott told me.

"Deaton and Argent are finding way to help and stop all of this." He added.

"But if it doesn't work promise me you won't take me out of this place." I said to him as he just looked at me.