Chapter 1: I promise....

"I hate geometry and biology!" I scowl.

"It's not that bad." Liz, my redheaded friend, mutters.

"You're only saying that because you're smart." I hold my two heavy textbooks tightly to my chest and my skateboard with my freehand as I walk downstairs.

"Oh My! Cameron is so hot!" Macey, my brunette friend, state in awe as she stares at him like he's icing on a red velvet cake.

"He's not that hot." I say blatantly as I look at the light skin, curly black hair boy.

"Stop lying to yourself Abby. Don't deny it. You know he's fine and he's Hispanic too." Liz points out.

"Oh whatever," I dramatically roll my eyes.

"Oh shiitake mushrooms! Abby... Cameron is looking at you and coming our way." Macey exclaim as she desperately dig in her backpack.

"No he isn't..." I look at Macey like she lost her mind.

"Yes, he is... Find It!" She grins as she pulls out her cherry flavor lip gloss.

"Come on here." She commands as she tries to put it on my lips.

"No, No, Get that away from me." I brush off.

"But... But he's," she began to shutter all of a sudden.

"Macey! For the love of God, he's not..."I say, but stop myself when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

As I slowly turn around, my eyes connect with dark brown ones.

Damn you Macey for being right!

"Ummmm Cara ca..." Cameron say, but I cut him off.

"It's Abby" I stare at him emotionless if that even possible since I'm a human.

"Yeah Abby" He chuckles a bit, "Can I speak to you for a few minutes?"

"Sorry, but I don't really have the time." I lie.

He was just about to buy it until Liz says, "All you do all day is argue with your little brother, watch Netflix, and stalk people on Facebook."

Arggggg, what am I going to do with these two. I mentally face palm myself.

"Well, since you do hardly anything, I guess we can have that talk... Ladies" He smiles, showing his perfectly straight teeth that I desperately want to punch out.

"Of course" Liz says.

"Take all the time you need." Macey winks.

They both walk out Riverwells High School's gates, leaving with this delusional jerk.

"What do you want, Charming?" I cross my arms.

"I want you Snow White." He flirts and steps closer to me.

"Cut that shit out or I'm going to call the seven dwarfs to whoop your ass. What do you REALLY want Cameron?" I took a step back.

"What would make you think that I would want something from you?"

"Well, the fact that you never talk to me for the whole freshmen year and a quarter of the softmore year. Now all of a sudden, you want to talk to me. So for the third time, what do you want?"

"I want you to do Ms. Ellen's history report for me. It's due tomorrow."

I began to laugh hysterically, but stops when I see Cameron's face in a serious matter.

"You're not joking. Aren't you?"

"Apparently not, Abby"

"I'm not doing that report. When I was in her class for the first semester, it took me three weeks to complete one of her thirteen topics research report. Now, you're asking to finish this one for the other day. Are you crazy?"