The Time I Became Elle Woods

Okay, okay, so, apparently, I don't own Dan OR Phil. Which is totally stupid anyway because... No, you're right, I don't. In fact, this is me telling the entire world that I don't own them so they won't sue me. So yeah, please don't sue me. I have nothing of worth other than my computer (which ahah, sucks for you because it's not... actually... mine... *sighs* it's actually my sister's), and a little brother that complains daily. So there. Try and sue me now, suckers!

You'll never take me alive! *jumps out of the window*

As well as that, the following story's plot is based loosely (depending on how you look at it) on that of Roman Holiday, which, coincidentally, is my favourite film ever. I've changed parts, altered characters, scenarios, and the overall ending, as well as introduced several new subplots. Also, this story doesn't have Audrey Hepburn in it. I don't know if that applies to anyone, but yeah, sorry if you're upset. I understand if you don't want to read it now. Thinking about it, I don't know if I even want to write this now. So disappointed...

If the dialogue is copied word for word then don't blame me because THAT would be a miracle. I'm terrible with remembering words or lyrics (and I don't have the DVD :( ) so put away your pitchforks and embrace the magic of this story, friend.

Thirdly, enjoy the story. Or don't. I'm not going to force you to do anything, or even make threats against your stationary and pets.

I could, but I won't.

Peace! B)