"Well... Someone did come in in my room in the morning... I think... But they ran out after a while... I don't remember hurting the boy" I said as I began to sort through the dream I had this morning and reality.

"I understand that you were raised as a rouge and are more accustomed to violent methods of getting rid of people which may irritate you but...

"Clawdean, you have clearly injured this boy and for that you must be punished. If you were an official member of my pack your punishment would have been far more harsh then what it will be already. You will spend the rest of the day cleaning the back house, I will have one of the pack women show you where all the cleaning equipment is and I expect it to be spotless by dinner" The Alpha said as his eyes grew unfocused, a sure sigh of talking to another pack member through the mind link that's shared between all of the pack. "Also I expect you to be up and ready by 8 tomorrow morning for school with a sincere apology to the boy and his family. Also do not forget that after dinner you must find a guide to the elders meeting area where you will be asked a series of questions about your past and future. You may leave."

Wordlessly I walked out of the room.

Boy, is this pack thing going to take some getting used to. I already feel rage building inside of me for someone ordering me around.

But the Alpha is putting way too much on my plate right now!

I mean, CLEANING somewhere that doesn't even belong to me, making me go to SCHOOL after 4 whole year without giving me time to settle, saying I have to APOLOGISE of all things... Now that was something my pride would refuse to do.

On top of that I'm going to be grilled for something that I'm choosing to leave behind.

Always thought pack life was a lot more laid back really...

"Er, thanks I guess" I said to the retreating back of a women who handed me the keys to the back house and cleaning equipment.

I swear I could feel the women's fear.

I mean, rogues aren't THAT scary.

Meh, who am I kidding. Shifted rogues are the deal!

I walked towards the back house. As it came into view I was surprised as it looked nothing like the grand pack house.

It was like a cosy cottage/ barn. It was painted white with unkempt flower growing around it. Despite its beautiful appearance it looked as if no one had been here for a while.

I walked towards a big white door and slid the key into the lock. The opened with a click and a creek. I pushed the heavy door open only to find that there was no source of light inside.

I guess I'll be cleaning with the door open then. I looked around the back house. It was a messy 2 floored barn with a ladder leading to the upstairs. This is going to take forever I thought to myself. Stupid pack... What the heck was I thinking! All these rules and taking care of everyone! Its a load of constricting bull!

My first task was to get as much light as I could in here, meaning that I had to find however many windows or door I could find and open them. I walked around the bottom floor and found a few windows which didn't seem to want to open. But eventually did.

As I neared the back of the first floor I found a smaller Door. Strangely enough it was open. Judging from the lack of webs I came to a conclusion that It was opened recently. I guess this place isn't as abandoned as thought it was.

Oh well I thought opening the door fully.

Now with the bottom floor somewhat flooded with light I set to work in throwing junk outside, chasing away rodents, and generally cleaning it.