James was secretly admiring the view, she had transformed, he just realised that now. She was still being silly every now and then but she was gentler, more fluid, more careful in what she was saying. The way she smiled had changed, the way she walked and moved was more gracious. She was more like a lady now.

He couldn't thank her etiquette teacher enough and also the team that Edward sent from London since day one to fast-track her transformation.

"I drove you crazy, didn't I?" she carefully lifted her eyes to meet his.

"What?! No."

"No? Then why did you punch that poor palm tree last week?" She giggled.

"I... " he closed his eyes cursing, he should be more careful. It wasn't her that turned him mad. She wasn't the main source of his frustration lately. It was his other job, his CEO job. Sometimes he received bad news and that was what happened last week. "I am sorry that you had to see that." He must keep his secret more carefully. It wasn't the time yet for her to know who he actually was.

"You know... " slowly she picked herself up and move to his narrow sunbathing chair, and she laid herself next to him. Her shoulder was on top of him and pushed him to open his arm and took her in, otherwise she would fall. He was surprised of her move. She had never come this close before. She always kept her distance that sometimes he felt that she was tiptoeing around him.

"You know what? Starting from tomorrow, take my car, drive somewhere nice, get laid and come back next week." She continued and shuffled herself closer to him.

"Get laid?" he choked.

"Yes. Use the car, get a pretty girl or two."

"Miss Ana, do you think I like to do that?"

"Do what? Hanging out with pretty girls? Of course you do. You are not gay are you?"

"No I am not gay." He laughed rather loudly, unconsciously pulling her deeper onto his chest. He liked her close like this. She was tiny and fragile, that made him always wanted to protect her.

"Good because I found stash of playboy magazines under your bed."

"What?! You went into my room?" he held his urge to prop his elbow up so that he could stare at her and giving her his classic disapproving look but he didn't want to move right now. He would give everything to keep her in his arm a little longer. The smell of the coconut vanilla shampoo mixed with her scent intoxicating him.

"Sure, you can't stop me. You go into my room all the time." Still resting her head on his chest, she looked up to him, their noses only inches apart. He held his breath. Seeing her this close made his heart beat faster. She sure looked beautiful, her big brown eyes were clear and innocent. How couldn't he see that before? Diana was stunning.

"But... But that's different. I am working."

"Really? What did you do last night?" she smiled, placing her palm on his chest and pushed herself up so she could see him properly, her hair covering his neck.

"Last night? I was just checking on you." He gulped, where did she want to go with this? All her move was sensual and seductive and she asked about last night when he sat there in her room watching her sleep. Sometimes he missed her and last night was one of those times.

"Yeah? Just checking?" she repeated her question.

"Yes, promise."

She breathed out a small laugh, lowering herself back onto his chest and snuggled further. She knew he didn't just checking on her. He sat there watching her for ten minutes, maybe more because she was falling asleep after that.