Chapter 5

The makeover had started

Everything actually went from bad to bearable, maybe because they got used to each other now and they maneuvered around each other comfortably.

Diana thought James would be better after that small talk over her fortune the other day but she was wrong. He was back to normal, his normal, which was rude, mean, and full of sarcasm. And his obsession to make her a princess with a healthier lifestyle was beyond ordinary.

"Miss Ana, wake up." His hand touching her bare shoulder pushed her to open her eyes.

"Why is your hand so cold?" She glared at him, sat up lazily and did her usual stretch out. This time James knew what to do, he went straight to her wardrobe to prepare her outfit without even taking a glance at the usual seductive scene that she put up on show every morning. That painful sweet-sexy-nightie-payback was still happening and it was kind of their routine now.

"What do you want for breakfast Miss Ana?" he asked behind the wardrobe door.

"I want fruit loops."

"No! Too sweet." He replied.

"I don't care." She chased him into the walk-in wardrobe, leaned herself on the door frame and crossed her arms, one of her spaghetti strap fell off her shoulder exposing the top side of her right boob.

James stopped what he was doing, slowly he walked closer to her and lifted his hand toward her arm, he pinched the strap carefully and lifted it up to place it back over her shoulder without touching her skin. "I will not feed you something unhealthy Miss Ana." He stared into her brown eyes intently.

"Why not?"

"Because you need to stay fit and healthy, so you can take care of that billion dollars and those poor people you're worrying about. And talking about being fit, I will convert one of the rooms downstairs into a gym."

Diana groaned, "I am fine, I don't need exercise. I am not fat."

"It's not about you getting fat. As long as you're fit, I don't even care that you're fat."

"Bulls, you all men only want skinny women."

"Maybe... But who cares about what they want. The most important thing is about what you want." He tried to rebuild her from scratch, planting some seeds of confidence within her. He noticed that deep down inside she wasn't really believing in herself, that she always reacted to any insult he gave her and it wasn't a good sign. A Wellesley lady was supposed to be calm but strong, courageous and confident as fuck but seemed that she didn't grasp his intention.

"I want fruit loops... " she answered meekly.

James sighed, it would be a long long way for her to improve, he thought. "No! I've been watching you eating for the last few days and keeping a diary, all I can see is junk food. From now on you only eat what I prepare for you. No more take away."

"But... "

"You have no idea what those junk food do to you. I bet you can't outrun me right now." He challenged.

She snorted, "Oh sure I can."

"Do you want to bet?"

"What's the bet, Mr Butler?" Diana grinned, she loved challenges and she knew she could win easily, judging at how big he was, she didn't think he could move as fast as her.

"You win, I will let you eat junk food for a week, you lose, you wake up early and go jogging with me." He said, pushing his glasses up.

"Make it forever junk food."