" Kelly, tell my mama I'm helping Mrs P with her shopping" I said running out of the house in my Pyjamas and across the road to where she was. Mrs Parsley was an Old white lady who was very skinny and fragile. She was so sweet and caring It was unreal.

" Beyonce?" She asked looking up at me, He vision isn't all that since the fire. A while ago her house caught fire with her and her husband in it, he died and she survived but a lot of her face and arm was burned so her vision wasn't as good as it used to be.

" Yes it's me Mrs P, would you like some help with your bags?" I asked her kindly, she smiled up at me and nodded her head before handing some of her bags over to me and we walked toward her house which was only a few doors down. I took her to her house and she thanked me before I began walking away back home. I was walking past the Carter house when I heard someone call my name so I turned back.

" Beyonce!" They called, I turned around to see Mr Carter walking up to me smiling.

" Hello Mr Carter, how are you this morning?" I asked smiling at him. He wasn't the nicest man in the world and according to everyone else he was dangerous, I didn't see that in him. He had never done anything to me to make me think badly of him. They all said to stay away from him because he was involved with some bad operations but he honestly didn't seem that bad, its not like I'm in his house or anything.

"I'm great what about you?" He asked smiling at me, He was wearing his usual baggy jeans and black top with a gold chain and snap back. Not very suitable for a man his age but who am I to judge?

" I'm good sir" I said so desperately wanting to go home and eat.

" Please call me Curtis" He said before putting his hand on my shoulder then moving it off swiftly as he stepped closer to me and smiled. He had a reasonably nice smile, it could have been nicer.

" Alright, I had better get going. I need to get back before all the food is gone" I said chuckling slightly.

" Oh yes of course, Shawn eats a lot too" He laughed, I didn't know Shawn very well but had seen him around. I waved and turned to walk away until he called me again, "will I be seeing you at Choir practice at 7pm today?" He asked laughing slightly. He always saw me walking to choir practice every week. I'm not sure why he is always near the church because he doesn't even go but he sees me. He sees me very often if I'm honest, its like he always knows where I am and what I'm doing. But then again its a small town.

" Oh no, I'm actually going out tonight" I said to him as I walked away slowly in attempt to get home before all the food was gone. The thing about this neighbour hood is that everyone knew everyone so If there was a party everyone knew and If anything happened everyone knew.

" Oh really?" He asked raising his eyebrow and smiling.

" I'm sorry I don't want to be rude but I really need to get going" I said awkwardly, I didn't like being rude to people or being the one to say bye but in this case if I wanted food I had to.

" Oh yes, of course sorry. I will see you later" He winked then turned to walk away and I jogged home then ran into the house.

" Don't run in my house!" Mama yelled at me as I walked into the kitchen.

" Sorry" I said, I took my seat at the table and smiled at everyone before sticking my tongue out at solange causing her to giggle and my mom to laugh.

" Bey, you have an audition for Columbia tomorrow, I hope you didn't forget" My dad informed me, I grinned up at him hard and he laughed slightly.

" How could I forget, It's the moment where all my dreams will come trued. Thanks dad" I said to him, Ever since I was little I wanted to be an entertainer. My dad has become my manager in a way and he was training me with boot camp and vocal lessons and I was in competitions and heels. He has really helped me so much, I was on star search but I uhhhh I didn't win. But that's okay because I needed a lot of work anyway. I'm really excited.