Guilded - Chapter 4

Comincia dall'inizio

"I think that would look better," I point out.

"You think?"

She tries on my recommendation and it looks great. Her messy blond hair matches the western style of her hair, but it doesn't suit her clothes.

"Eh... it's not really you but it does look good," I tell her.

"Doesn't matter. I wasn't planning on buying anything anyway,"

I continue browsing and come across a black, shoulder strap dress that stitches up in the front twice, tying in a bow at the top. I hold it up to myself, it's above my knees and looks comfortable to move in. I decide to try it on.

"Wait here," I tell Ania.

When I come back to show her the dress, I find her gone. When I look through the doors, I see her at a commercial booth, so I have to decide on the dress myself. I decide I like it so I buy it and head out, happy with my purchase.

[Author's Note: I sketched Ava's portrait off a picture of Kiko Mizuhara, the actress in the Attack on Titan live action

[Author's Note: I sketched Ava's portrait off a picture of Kiko Mizuhara, the actress in the Attack on Titan live action.]

"What are you doing?" I ask her as she sits in a chair at the booth.

There's a guy with half his head shaved getting something out of a cabinet under the booth.

"They're glitter tattoos! They last for almost a month. Five bucks!" She says.

I look at the list of available tattoos on a board that separates the booth in half.

"Which one are you getting?" I ask her.

She points to a picture of a rose.

"That one."

I keep looking through the available designs. There are quite a few that interest me. I do like the rose as well, but I also like the three birds, butterfly, and fire. I don't know how I miss it the first time but now that I look through the options again, I find a sword with wings. I find it ironic because I realize that a sword is way too heavy to ever attempt to fly, but parkour feels like flying to me, so in a way it almost represents me. I look back at Ania who's already getting off the chair, the tattoo finished.

"Hey, can I get that one?" I ask the guy, pointing to the sword tattoo. "I want it right here," and I point to the left side of my chest, right under my collarbone.