10. Scared of a Player

JANE POV

My heart stop, My stomach tightened and i suddenly had an urge to die. My voice trembled. "H hey James, What are you doing here?" I ask. "Jane come with me," He said. "No," I said.

he grab me by my arm and pulled me until we were outside. He slap me acrossed the face twice. By that time I was shaking and not because its cold, I was so scared. People were around and they were trying to get him to leave me alone and to let me go, When he finally did I ran I ran to Matts room and sat down on the floor and prayed and cryed. I was just hoping he wouldnt find me, about that time the door started slowly opening I closed my eyes hoping it wasnt him.

"Jane?" Matt said. "MATT!" I yelled.

 I got up to stand in front of him.

"jane whats wrong?" He ask. "James." i look at him. "He's here." I said. "Jane what are you doing in here," Jack ask. "Wait did you hit her matt?" Jack ask. "No?" Matt said. "Well if it wasnt you than who in the hell else would it be, your the one thats in here." Jack said. "Jack stop he didnt hit me, James did. Twice. He's here." "WHAT!!!" Matt said as he was running out the door. "IM GONA KILL HIM," Jack yelled.

I ran after them.

"GUYS STOP!!" I yelled.

MATT POV

I ran looking everywhere for James and a minute later I found him. I grab him by the neck and slamed him against the wall.

"Apperently you didnt learn your damn lession the first time," I said to him. "Matt your not gona kill me because you know if you do you wont see Jane everyday," James said. "Leave Jane out of this, I dont know what the hell your problem is But now Im making damn sure of it," I said.

"Matt dude stop the cops are here and you dont need to go to jail," Jack said.

James was lucky I let him go. the cops came in and took James to jail and got a few people statements. They said they were gona go back to his house and dig a little deeper. everyone left, it was only me and Jane again. I was so mad I hit the wall threw 2 glasses and a plate it finally look like a big mess and then I here someone gasp.

JANE POV

I look around to see all the broken things, I look up at Matt. I was speechless.

"Jane I," He said.

I walk off the last step and took his hand to look at it and quietly walk to the freezer to get ice. I took his other hand that wasnt hurt to pull him up stairs I made him sit on his bed and I sat beside him and held the ice on his hand what was swollen.

"Jane im sorry I just got mad and," He said.

I stop him to say. "I know." "But I mean, Wait your not mad?" He ask. "No," I said. 

"Jane he will hopefully be in jail for a long time," He said.

I sighed.

We both layed down as I was still holding the ice pack on him. I woke up before Matt did the next day, So I got up and walk down oh wait more like hop down stairs to clean up the mess. I found the broom and dust pan and started sweeping it all together and Matt comes down.

MATT POV

"Jane stop cleaning ill do it," I said. JANE! I grab the broom away from her. "Wow someone has an attuide this morning," she said. "Yeah well why dont you go somewhere and change that then," I told her. "All i was trying to do was help you!" She yelled. "Yeah well I will do it," I told her.

she look at me with a mad look.

"Why do you always have to act like you got everything taken care of, your not that strong and you know it!"

"DO YOU REMEMBER TELLING ME THAT? SO WHY DONT TO YOU TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE FOR ONCE!" She yelled. "Jane I," Was all I could get out. "NO DONT SAY JANE IM SORRY BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT I'M MAD! DONT KISS ME BECAUSE YOU KNOW I AM MAD AND YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT!" Jane said.

I look at her.

"So leave me alone because im DONE!" She said as she went back up stairs.

JANE POV

I am so hurt. all I was trying to do was help. and I still have a week here with him unless something else happens. Maybe ill just go to Jacks, damn it I cant. his house is full with Mark there. I guess ill just stay here.

MATT POV

I thought about every word Jane said as I was cleaning up. I really was sorry. i need to go up there and talk to her. My attuide was pretty bad, i should have watch myself. I hate myself right now. Im like the biggest asshole there is at the momment.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys thanks for reading next chapter gona be awesome hope you enjoyed.

Comment let me know what you think of the book. :)

Vote!!!

<3