8. Player please

JANE POV

I woke up feeling very cold, I was going to get up and go find Matt but i bearly moved and he comes in his room.

"Good Morning beautiful," Matt said. "Sleep well?" He ask.

I smiled.

"yes thank you. But why didnt I sleep somewhere else so you could have your bed?" I ask.

 He Smiled.

 "Because I wanted to be close to you." He said.

I smiled.

"Wow I havent seen the beautiful smile in days," Matt said.

I tryed to get up.

"No No No dont get up," Matt said. "Matt I have to go to the bathroom," I said. "Oh. Oh ok." Matt said. "Well let me help you," He said. "Okay but I going to the bathroom by myself," I said. "Well of course," He said as he laugh. "I also made you breakfast I will need to carry you down," He said. "Okay," I said.

 I walked or more like jump out of the bathroom and saw Matt waiting on me he picks me up like wedding style, I laughed.

"What," Matt ask. "I think you just like carring me," I said. "Haha Well you dont weigh much so yeah," Matt said.

MATT POV

I did like carring her, But I also love her. I think I might be falling In love with her.

 "Okay lets sit you right here and heres your food," I told her. "Thank you," "You didnt have to do this," She said. "And what let you starve," I said. "James would," She said quietly to herself. "Well Im not james and dont ever perfer me to him," I said. "Im, Im not I was just saying," She said. "Well I hate his name I hate him and I dont want to talk about him anymore," I said. "I um........... well," She said. "Wow your mood swings are really starting to piss me off," She said. "Jane Im sorry I didnt mean for it to sound that way," Matt said. "Whatever," She said. "Okay lets just get you back up stairs," I said.

I got halfway up the stairs and Jane kissed me why does she do this to me, Jack would have a cow if he knew. I got her to my bed I layed her down and turn to walk away but she grab my arm.

"Whats wrong," I ask. "Please dont leave," She said.

I layed down beside her and she fell asleep not to long afterward, I went to get a shower and then went to make dinner but before I made dinner I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Jack," I said as I open the door. "Hey Hows she doing?" Jack ask. "Im not sure at times she happy then others she sad/mad." I told him. "Oh she just trying to learn how to cope with everything, Dont take it personal." Jack said. "Oh I know I dont, I know she just frustrated," I said. "Yeah its." Jack stop taking Jane started screaming we ran up to see what was wrong Jack ran in and grab her.

JACK POV

"Jane shhh Jane its okay im right here, It was just a bad dream. Your ok." I kept telling her. "

he was here he hit me He's here," She said. "No Jane hey its okay he's not here I promise, Your gona be okay nothing gonna happen to you." I told her.

I couldnt stay long but I layed with her until she fell back to sleep. "Matt," I said. "She gona be alright im taking care of her," He said. "thanks Matt." I said. "But hey did you hear her mom wont be back for another week," I told him. "What why?" He ask.

 "I think it was because they fired someone and needed to keep her there longer." I said. "Do you care to keep her until then? If you cant she can come to my house." I said. "No she'll stay here," He said. "Matt you dont have to act like you dont like her, I know you do. and if one thing leads to another and yall go out I wont be mad," I told him. "Oh aha thanks Jack." Matt said. "yeah, well i got to go call you later to check up on her," I said.

I knew they wont ever get together so Im not real worried about it, I thought to myself.

MATT POV

I ask Jane if she wanted something to eat she said no. I hate seeing her like this, its just not her my heart hurts to see her like that. It was a round midnight so I decited to go to bed well the couch. It was about 3:45AM when Jane woke up screaming again. I jump up from the couch to grab her. "Jane! Jane dear its okay, Look at me. Look at me."

I put my hands on her face and she sees it was me. "He's not here its just me and you here."

She grab ahold of me so tight, I layed down beside her as she still had a strong grip on me.

"Please stay with me tonight," she said. "Im not going anywhere, I promise." i said.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys thanks for reading love to hear what you think

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!                Vote!!!!!!!!!!!