sousuke x reader

Hello everyone here chapter 9. Over the hundred reads yeah love it. I'm sitting in the train on my way home. ehm i uploaded yesterday chapter nine but my stupid phone deleted the whole chapter T~T. Let's start writing this chapter again ^////^. Love you all.

Your pov

Nagisa was irritating drunk I love to let his face meet with my knuckles. Sousuke  smiled when he saw how mad I was. "You're cute when you're mad".

I felt my cheeks burning and looked in his eyes. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Gou fangirled. I said "shut up". He looked at my.

I said "he wanted to touch me I hate that". Makoto said "ne ne relax please".

( inside the second train 12:07 in netherland^◇^ yes I'm in  Netherland my whole entire life yeah).

Sousuke said "just relax and talk to the people who aren't drunk". I nodded. I felt a hand on my schoulder and a drunk momo said" come here little sugar pie". Sousuke said "go momo". Momo pulled me closer and I said" let go momo".

Momo said "you're no fun". I was scared. He pulled my shirt over my head. Sousuke putted his shirt on me and said " momo go". I laughed and said "now I have a dress but thanks.

he smiled and pulled me on his lap. I layed my head against his good shoulder. He smiled and said "you remembered". I nodded. Haru looked at rin who was trying to get away from momo and nagisa. I said "nagisa go kiss the wall". I laughed when did that. Sousuke pulled me closer.

I looked in his eyes and smiled when I saw that he tried to stay awake.
"Time to go" I said and he lay under me. I closed my eyes.

Time skip.
Sousuke's pov
I woke up because momo trew up on me put I didn't felt it . When I looked down I saw (y/n) laying on top of me now with a disgust face. I screamed" momo". He said " sorry". She stood up and ran to the shower. I said "when she comes back you're gonna say sorry". He nodded fast. Makoto said "nagisa". He ran with nagisa to the sink when nagisa trew up in the sink I thought

Wow he has a hangover loll.

  Your pov
I walked down stairs after washing myself like four times. Sousuke looked at me and asked "smell gone" I nodded and said" momo is in trouble".

(Homeee woehoe 12:40)

Sousuke said "yeah he sure in in trouble". I nodded and walked over to Momo who was starting to shake. I sat down in front of him and "asked are you okay".  what i still have a heart you know but he still is in trouble when he feels better he better run for his life. I thought to myself when i heard a voice in my head saying 'you are mad at him wtf'. Momo looked at me and nodded. I grabbed my phone.

"what is you're parents number Momo" i asked. Rin said "here use my phone". I said "thanks" and called Momo's parents. Momo was like super pale. I was very woried. Nitori said "don't die Momo". I smiled and said "he's not gonna die". 

"hello who is this"I heard a voice saying. 

"with (y/n) i wanted to ask if you can pick up Momo he's not feeling well". I said politely.

"we're on our way" the voice said. I ended the call and said "the're on there way". Momo nodded. I said "you're still in trouble and I'm gonna make you all breakfast". They nodded. 

Gou said "No alcohol for Momo". Rin laughed and said "my stomach is talking to me". I said" hai hai breakfast is almost ready". Sousuke helped me with carrying the bowls with noodles. I smiled and said "you're a big help". His cheeks turned red. I laughed.

Momo said "I have to puke". I brought him a bucket with a little bit water in it so you don't smell it. Momo nodded and said "arigato".  I smiled and said "no problem at all". He smiled. I ate my bowl with noodles. Nagisa said "hey you're eating breakfast i didn't know you did". I looked down and said "only when I'm hungry". Rin said "you promised that....''. I cut his sermon off and said "There is something wrong with my stomach so shut up". 

"why didn't you told us" Sousuke said. I said "Why didn't you told us about....". I felt a hand on my mouth. Sousuke said seriously "don't you dare to". I nodded and stood up. He looked at me and i said "I'm going to get dressed". Rin said "Sousuke wants to watch". "I don't Rin" Sousuke said. Rin laughed and said "Eat your breakfast before it gets cold". Nagisa said "Rei you look horrible". Rei said "shut up". 

I walked down stairs in black shorts a beige tank top and a mint green cardigan with underneath that (your favorite color) sneakers. I said "Rin Sousuke let's go shopping Kou and my bestie are coming to". They nodded i grabbed my wallet and walked outside. I smiled when Makoto said "I'm coming to". Sousuke's little sister and i started to laugh. Makoto looked confused. "It sounds so wrong" Haru said. I fell. Sousuke's little sister laughed harder. I laughed to. 

timeskip 

Kou's pov

I looked around and said "where are the boys". (y/n) looked around to. "Hot boys right in front of us" She said. I looked and saw some tall hot guys and said "Should we say hello". She nodded but before we could walk to them they walked to us. "Hey cute little girls" one of them said. "How did you called me" (y/n) asked. "cute little girl" he said. She said "I'm not little you are just tall". He smiled and said "I'll walk you home". I said "She's here with me". "Then i walk you home" the other one said. I looked at (y/n) and she just looked scared. They grabbed our wrists and took us with them. "Let go of me" (y/n) said. "No and i shouldn't scream so hard if i were you". She looked even more scared. I screamed "ONII-CHAN HELP". One of them slammed me on the back of my head. "KOU" i heard (y/n) screaming. 

this was chapter nine hope you liked it and i hope that this time the chapter won't disappear. teehee ^3^