sousuke x reader Heroes

hello here is chapter 10 hope you enjoy it i feel kinda down because of a fight with my ane (big sister). I'll try to make it as happy as possible

your pov

I woke up next to Kou in some kind of apartment. I shook Kou. "Where are we" she asked. I said "Don't know do you still have your phone". She felt and shook her head. I walked to the window and tried to open it. Kou said softly "It's close to samezuka academy". "we have no luck with........wait we do". I said happily and almost jumped. I looked outside and said "watch very closely if you see Rin or Sousuke". She nodded and than looked at me. I said "what are you looking at". "you're naked" she said. I ran to closet and looked inside i found my clothes in a box I grabbed them and got dressed. I looked at Kou and said "did you see anything". she shook her head. I felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes. Kou walked to me and hugged me. I cried and said "I'm so scared Kou". She said "Me to". "Where is your phone" she asked. "At home on the table" I said. She grabbed a phone that lay on the ground. I called my phone and heard a tired voice saying

"hello?".

I smiled and asked "Sousuke".

I heard a gasp and than somebody saying "Put it on the speaker".

Kou asked " Is Rin there to".

"yes we skipped school today to look for (y/n) and Kou". Sousuke said.

I putted it on the speaker and said "well you found our voices". I felt tears falling on my legs.

"Are you okay you're voice is shaking" Sousuke asked.

I started to cry and Kou said "of course she's not okay we're scared. We don't know where we are or what happened the only thing we know is that two boys took us". We heard someone screaming. I knew it was Rin and Kou said "Onii-chan please calm down we aren't hurt".

"What do you see when you look out of the window" Rin asked as calm as he could.

I said "t t the Samezuka a academy". I heard a sighed of relief. I said "but we can't see more than that".

"what ..... you.......your........creaking". I heard sousuke saying. Kou said "Dammit dead battery". I threw the phone against the wall.

Rin's pov

Sousuke and i ran to the Samezuka Academy and looked around. "They saw only the academy" Makoto said.

(the whole gang was looking for them)

I nodded and said "that building". We ran inside and screamed "(y/n),Kou where are you". "Onii-chan" I heard somebody screaming. I looked up and Nagisa ran as fast as he could upstairs and said "Gou-chan". Kou said "It's Kou and hurry up". "FOUND THE ROOM" Nagisa screamed down stairs. We ran up stairs and we slammed the door open. Kou sat in a corner and (y/n) was nowhere to be seen. Kou said "She panicked and crawled in the closet she locked it". I smiled and said "she really didn't change at all". Nagisa makoto haru sousuek and i stood before the closet and Makoto said gently "It's okay (y/n) we're here for you".

your pov

I was so scared I left Kou in the corner and crawled in the closet. I heard Makoto saying "It's okay (y/n) we're here for you". I said "i i it's not okay". Nagisa said "we're all scared please open the door". Sousuke said "open the door". I screamed "no". I heard them talking but didn't heard what they were saying. Kou ran to the closet and said "Open the door it's not the and of the world that you're scared we all are. We're worried about you all of us you're our best friend you are standing always there if we need you and even if you don't you are here to help. It's time to let us see what's behind you're smile what's behind that wall. Please let us help you for ones.". I heard her crying i unlocked the door but so quiet that they didn't noticed. Rin looked through the split.

I saw a few finger grabbing the door of the closet. I looked down. Sousuke opened the door. Sousuke held his hand out. I grabbed his hand it was so warm. He pulled me out the closet. I said quietly and with a fake smile"I just came out of closet". Nagisa tackled me and said "Don't lie". I started to cry.

Time skip

your pov

Sousuke carried me the whole time. I said quietly "put me down". Kou was piggyback riding her brother and fell asleep on his back.

Sousuke said "I want to talk to you". "is it argent" I asked. He nodded and putted me in my bed. "Why are hiding" Rin said to start the conversation. I looked away. Makoto said "we really want to help". "I know well I learned to never show my sadness or frustration but the frustration thing didn't really worked" I said. Nagisa said "that's no fun". "When i was around Sousuke Rin and Kou when we were younger I always ran away from home or skipped my private school". I said with a real smile because of the memories. "But you cried a lot that time" Rin said. "But i was never scared right". I asked. He nodded.

I smiled and said "I'm kind of a scaredypants like Makoto but i never show". Makoto said "c c chotto (hey) I'm not that scared". We laughed. Sousuke's little sis stood up sat next to me and hugged me. "group hug group hug" Nagisa said. "My story wasn't done yet" I said seriously.

"When i did showed any weakness my parents ignored me and gave all of there love to my twin sister yes i have a twin sister she is everything that my parents want me to be but i can't" I said and wiped my tears away. "that's when we sang that song" Rin said laughing. I nodded and sang that piece that i loved the most to sing when i saw her " You're too mean, I don't like you, fuck you anyway you make me wanna scream at the top of my lungs It hurts but I won't fight you you suck anyway".

( i just hurt that in a song i searched it and the is called The neighbourhood - afraid it's my type of music but i thought that it matched with it)

We laughed and i felt happy. "I have the best friends in the world" I said. "Time for a group hug" Rin said. I stood up and everybody hugged me I smiled. I felt my cheeks turn red when Sousuke all of sudden kissed me. I kissed him back and said "Mysterious hmmm......". We laughed. I yawned and asked" who wants to go camping on the beach". Kou woke up and said "me". Rin said "let's just do that". I nodded and said "Camping night but just a question did any of you go to school today". They looked at each other. I sighed and heard a different voice from down stairs "(Y/N) are you here". I ran down stairs and said "Rifu". She hugged me and said "Rin told me you were gone i was so worried about you". I smiled

In the next chapter is gonna be a kind of camping chapter teehee with a storm of course ( Sorry mako-Chan teehee i know you hate oceans and all). I made it as happy as i could. i do feel a little bit better yeah hihi