•seven•

London, Lunar Condos:

Lily turned on the television.

"On Saturday, 1:30 PM, it seems as if Lilith Gilté, one of the most sought after models in America, had abandoned one of the most important photoshoot to her career. Our next reporter has gotten - "

She switched off the t.v, and immediately her phone started to ring.

"Hello?" She said quietly.

"Lilith!" It was Benedict and he was enraged. "How dare you forsaken one of the most - "

"I'm sorry," she said, "I guess I just forgot - "

"Forgot?" He hissed, "I am in a putrid smelling closet trying to avoid reporters and talking to you and you forgot?!"

Her hands started to tremble. "Look, Benedict, I'm really, really sorry I just don't think I can - "

"No, Ms. Giltè, from now on I want a strict schedule or you will be no more!"

She nodded. "Okay."

"In exactly forty five minutes you will have a photoshoot modelling the Rezor Trend."

"But - "

"No buts, Lily. You will be ready in forty minutes and a taxi will come to pick you up."

"Yes, b - "

"No buts!"

She hung up the cell and started to cry.

A/N: Okay, so what I am trying to portray as that even though Lily is beautiful and all that shiz, her life is pretty hectic and controlled. What she wants is to control her own life, her daily job, you know what I mean? Anyways whoever has been reading this book, I'm sorry for the constant summary changes, I just want to perfect one *nervous smile*. Thank you all for 60 more reads after the last update! I'm gonna stop talking now! Bai!