V. [september 2014]

"hurry, baby! we're almost late!" zayn knocked on their bedroom door and impatiently tapped his foot.

"well i'm sorry if i want to look good five months pregnant when we go on a date!" niall complained from inside.

"i'm sure you look absolutely stunning, my dear! now, c'mon!" zayn put a tattooed hand on the doorknob and almost opened it when niall stepped out.

"you're wearing my sweater?" he asked curiously. zayn had to admit, niall looked absolutely adorable in his sweater. it fell a little past his bum, and it draped over his tummy perfectly.

"it's practically about the only thing that fits!" niall laughed and and put a hand on his belly and grabbed zayn's in the other.

"whatever you say, dear," zayn kissed niall's head lovingly. "now close your eyes! i've got a surprise for you!"

-

"hey! there he is!" niall heard louis shout. a chorus of "hey!'s" and "hi!'s" rand throughout.

"alright, petal. you can open your eyes now!" zayn said from beside him. niall opened up his eyes and nearly cried at the sight! 'congrats!' and 'it's a boy!' balloons hung everywhere along with blue and green streamers. a surprise baby shower! zayn chuckled as niall curled into his side and shed some tears into his leather jacket.

"s-sorry i'm-m s-so emo-emotional!" niall apologised as he wiped his eyes with the sleeve of zayn's jumper.

"aw, babe," zayn cooed, hugging his pregnant boyfriend even closer if that was possible. niall laughed wetly when everybody 'aw'ed. "let's open some prezzies and have some fun, eh?" niall sniffled once and nodded his head eagerly.

"yeah!"

-

"bye louis!" niall said as he stood by the door. the party was over and niall just wanted some time alone with his boyfriend.

"bye niall!" louis side-hugged his best friend and gently patted his large baby belly, saying "you look great by the way, love, probably better than i do now!" louis said, looking down lovingly at his own seven-month bump before letting his husband, liam, drag him away. they had another son, jackson, at home, who was being watched by louis' mum, johanna.

"oh, hey babe!" niall said contently as he felt zayn's strong arms hug him from behind.

"hey yourself!" zayn said quietly as he nosed along the pale column of his boyfriend's neck. niall grinned and turned around in zayn's embrace so he could kiss him properly.

"hi!" niall whispered back and sweetly pecked his boyfriend's lips.

zayn jerked his head in the general direction of their bedroom and said, "everyone's gone now. let's go somewhere more private, yeah? i've got one last present for you yet!" he placed a warm hand on the small of niall's back and guided him towards their room. as they were walking, zayn couldn't help but notice all of niall's newly found dips and curves that had grown to help support their baby boy. niall pushed open the door of their bedroom to go lay down on the bed. he was tired and hoped that zayn was willing to leave all the cleaning up for tomorrow.

zayn grabbed a small package from on top of the dresser (niall wondered how he had managed to miss that) and climbed in next to his beloved. he then handed it to niall with a bashful smile and a little twinkle in his big, brown eyes. niall carefully unwrapped the box and set the paper aside, some more tears welling up in his eyes as he saw what was inside. zayn had bought the most cutest, most adorable little pair of red high-tops he had ever seen!

"oh, zayn, " niall cried. "you shouldn't have!" zayn just dismissed his comment ant reached up to kiss niall long and hard on the lips. niall smiled into the kiss as he raked his fingers through zayn's hair. zayn pulled away some before pecking niall once, twice, three times before moving down so that he was level with niall's baby belly. he moved niall's shirt up so that it rested just on top of his stomach.

"hey, little one, i'm your papa," zayn looked up at niall through his thick eyelashes before speaking up again. "i love you." he kissed niall's outie bellybutton, rubbing over the opposite side of his tummy with his large hand. niall placed his smaller one on top and brushed through zayn's jet black hair with his other.

"i love you, zayn malik." niall said as he blinked some tears away

"i love you, too, petal. you know i do."

-

yay! i thought that chapter was really cute, didn't you? :D

16.08.15

< r e d >  a ziall mpregOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara