Forced Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Home?!

After taking the girl out of the cage and clothing her in simple rags for the time being, I looked for Victoria with my toy in tow.

"Let me go!" she insisted again and again while trying to futilely release her wrist from my vise-like grasp. I was getting tired of this and it had only been ten minutes. At one point, she tried to kick me from behind-aiming for my crotch.

My jaw locked as I sucked in a little air between my teeth. I could have stopped her, but I didn't. How bad could it have been-she was just a human. Surprisingly, it hurt a bit. Squeezing her wrist enough to make her yelp, I slowly turned around to glare at her. "Don't do that again."

She glared back at me. Huh. Seemed like she was going to be a fun one to break. "Than let me go."

"Let me think about that. Hmmm..." I pretended I was really deep in thought. Then, "Ah, no. Sorry but you aren't our grand prize winner of the day."

"Ass." she muttered under her breath as I started to turn around. Faster than her weak eyes could see, I spun and slapped her right across her face. She would have completely fallen to the gravelled ground if I hadn't been holding her already. Dazed for a few minutes, she blinked her eyes and gingerly laid a hand on her already reddening cheek. I hadn't used all my strength in the strike-that would have killed her if it didn't fracture her skull. Instead of helping her or waiting for her to recover, I continued walking and drug her along. Not five minutes later, Victoria found me.

"There you are! Where have you been?" she glowered then heard the close heartbeats and looked at what I had. Now she grinned. "So you bought one, huh?"

"No, I picked it up and decided to bring it home instead of buying one" I rolled my eyes, "Yes, Victoria. I bought it."

"Her." she corrected me tersely.

"You act like I care." I scowled. "It is mine-not yours."

"Oh, will you grow up and show some respect for her?!"

"For who?" I played innocent.

"Vladimir!"

"I know, right? I love my name too."

"You arrogant narcissist! Stop it! She's a girl, not some piece of property!"

"Where?" I looked around like I had no idea what she was talking about. When her teeth 'click'ed against eachother as she furiously closed her mouth, I shrugged. "I disagree and so does Father. It's my slave. My property."

Victoria opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She closed it. Without further adeu, we found my parked car, got in, then drove home. Victoria had to sit in the back with my purchase, whom still seemed out of it.

"Vlad, what did you do to her?" Victoria looked her over while I drove.

"Slapped her. What'd you think?" In the rearview mirror, I saw her shake her head at me in disgust.

"Hey, she deserved it at least."

"You just acknowledged your slave as a girl" she grinned.

"Shut up before I bite you." She paled and I internally laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Father, of course, was happy that I'd managed to buy my own slave, who finally had come to when we'd arrived. She had been sent to my room to wait for me.

"You'll have to take care of her, Vlad. She's your responsibility now." Father smiled and eased back into his cushioned chair behind his desk.

"Can't the slaves do that?" I looked at him with a bored expression.

"Slaves can't look after slaves, Vladimir. You must." he gave me a dark look.

"Fine." I yawned, "Can I go now? I'm thirsty." With a heavy sigh, he dismissed me. Finally!

I made a beeline straight for my room. The knob easily gave under my superior hand.

------------------------------------- Slave Girl's POV --------------------------------------

[Any name suggestions for her would be grateful and taken into consideration.]

Where the hell was I?! Was this place some kind of prison?! The walls were black and cold-I could have sworn the whole structure was a castle when I had peered up at it from outside. My cheek still stung and was puffy now, but that didn't matter-at least everything had stopped spinning and my ears had ceased their ringing.

Wrapping my arms around myself for warmth, I walked around the room they had locked me in. It was spacious, I had to say. To the left of the door was a large and heavy looking oval mirror framed by an intricate design of flames frozen in time.  The wall opposite it  held what looked like a very large closet with sliding doors. On the far wall from the door, was a huge, black king sized bed with red sheets, but no pillows. Nothing was next to it-not even a night stand. I found this to be quite odd. Who was this guy, anyway?! Oh, God-I hope I wasn't bought by some lunatic! With panic claiming my limbs, I dashed to the door and tried to open it.

The handle didn't budge a fraction of an inch. Confused and even more paranoid now, I used all of my strength until my muscles were sore. Nothing. Damn it! I kicked at the door like it was a board a self-defense instructor was holding up. Still nothing! Panting now, I backed up until my legs bumped the bed. I plopped down on it and defiantly glared at the door. Alright, so I couldn't get out of the room. Lovely. Just lovely. I rested and scanned the room for any other means of escape, when I noticed the two very large windows on either side of me. With a burst of hopeful energy, I went to the left one and wrenched the curtains apart. My energy was zapped by the realization that there were no handles on the window to open them. I checked the right one.

No handles there either. "You've got to be kidding me!" I huffed.

I just heard a click behind me. Peering over my shoulder, I saw the door open.

                                                                                       Hope burst in my chest-

          -then he walked in and it was squashed. Only sparing me a glance, the vampire then closed the door. I turned around to glare at him defiantly.

"You'll have to learn your manners" he stated coldly.

"Why don't you go fu-" I started but was cut off when he suddenly was in front of me and grabbing my throat painfully. I clawed at his hand uselessly.

"Don't ever talk to me like that or next time you will regret it. You are not to talk unless spoken to. You will call me 'master' or 'sir'. Got it?" My lungs were burning for oxygen. My face must have turned colors because he released me.... or maybe he was just tired of my nails scrapping against his granite skin. Crumpling to my knees, I gasped and choked on air. "Answer me!" he snappped after a minute of this.

In between chokes, I snapped "Screw off, blood sucker!" One second I was on the floor.

The next, I was pinned against the wall by his firm body. One of his hands grasped my hair, close to my scalp, and pulled so my whole head was tilted up. I yelped but it was nothing compared to what I felt next: my neck seared with agonizing pain. My previous outburst morphed into a full out cry.