"I think you've lost all the rights to call me that." She spoke, the blank look remaining on her face as Ashton's eyes softened.

"Well, we should still play a game." He says anyway.

"How about we play the silent game, seems fun.'' Tess sarcastically spoke.

"Let's play two truths and a lie." Luke says and I feel my heart drop at his words. I remember the first time we played it when we were stuck in a stupid supply closet.

"No, okay?'' Jenna sighed.

"Alright, I'll start." I spoke up, and everyone seemed to look at me in utter surprise.

Jenna from beside me glanced at me, confusion filling her features.

"It's alright, no harm done." I shrugged.

The girls looked at me as if I was officially losing my mind.

I was angry, heart broken.. All I wanted to do was rub it in Luke's face that I was over it and I was a better person now.

"No, actually I'll start." Luke speaks up, and everyone looks back at me and Luke.

Our eyes finally met, a small frown playing on my lips.

"Alright." I say.

"Okay, well." He thought, as we all had our eyes on him.

"I'm friends with Alex Gaskarth, I really love cucumbers, and.."

The silence that followed, bored me as I turned to Jenna who glanced down at me as I just pull a small smile.

"I love Cara."

My cheeks drained all the possible color in them, thank god these lights were dim so no one noticed my sudden paleness if that was even possible.

Jenna's lips parted and then closed again, as I attempted to take her hand in mine under our legs dangling out but she drew away making my eyes almost sting with tears.

"Well," My voice slightly cracked as I spoke up. "Obviously, you loving me was the lie."

Luke looks hurt even more, and I look away, just staring at the ceiling that seemed to become an object of sudden interest by now.

"It's actually the cucumber liking, that was the lie." Michael blurted. "But it's my turn."

"Okay, let's see." He pretended to think as he crossed his arms, eyes slightly narrowed. "Well, we actually miss you guys so much, we miss having you on tour with us, and Stacy was the fucking reason why we were all torn apart."

"Michael." Calum glared at him warningly.

"Actually, fuck it. None of those were a lie." He says straightly, and Jenna looks down, nervously fiddling with the hem of her tee shirt.

"Don't you dare bring Stacey into this.'' Tess frowned. "Yeah, I get how she can be so controlling, but she would never go to the extreme to make you guys stay away from us in the first place."

"And even if it was her choice, you're the ones who pushed away further.'' Rose muttered.

All of us seemed to be avoiding eye contact and Luke nudged Michael. By now I knew that was his sign for, shut up.

"Okay, this seems like a fun game, I'll join in on the fun." Jenna angrily said.

"Jen." I sighed, but she didn't even look at me, she looked right at Michael, dead straight in the eyes.

"I never loved Michael, I still have his 'IDIOT' flannel at the back of our tourbus from when we hooked up, and I like Cara, so much that we showered together this morning." She said through gritted teeth and my heart starts to race.

Rose stared at her with wide eyes and Tess coughed slightly as she pulled her knees to her chest.

Oh god..

"Well, it's obviously the Cara thing. Where did that even come from?" Michael frowned.

"Actually, you're wrong." I blurted out, and they all stare in shock as if they had seen a ghost.

"What?" Luke and Michael say at the same time in utter shock.

"I--"

I'm interrupted when Jenna makes the bold move to take my face into her hands and crash her lips onto mine.

They taste like coffee and I want to just melt under her touch.

No matter what, I.. I can't stop what I'm feeling at this moment, and happiness fills me entirely.

I knew there would be so many people out there who would think this band's image would be ruined if we came out as bi but.. It's just life. They aren't us, and no one would ever understand the way I admire Jenna so much.

Our lips move in sync as I smile through the kiss and clasp my fingers around her neck gently.

As we pull away, we both turn to Rose and Tess who were grinning like two little giddy children.

I look at the guys who had their jaws clearly dropped, Luke and Michael looking back at each other, glancing at us and then back at each other.

"Oh." Luke ended up saying softly.

"Um, so who likes Twenty One Pilots?" Calum asked.

Tess raises her hand first, biting her lip.

"Me.'' Rose raised a hand too, and everyone ended up raising a hand.

"Wait.. So, you two.. Are together?" Ashton looked so confused, he seemed to still be processing it.

"I don't know yet." Jenna shrugged, her slightly cold hand finding mine as she grasped it in her hold.

"We're just undefinable." I simply said.

"God, I can't be in here." Luke panicked, as he let out a breath. "I have to get out of here, I-I can't think.. I--"

I jumped at the sound of the elevator lurching and slowly moving upward.

We all collectively let out a sigh of relief, thanking the heavens that this awkward fest had ended.

But yet again, a kiss is what sealed it, really.

And it felt so fucking good to do that in front of the boys that had broken our hearts yet lifted us in a way no one ever really could.

.